Would you ever want to have a trophy wife/husband?

• Yes!
  • Nope.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot girls are usually fucking train wrecks emotionally. At least from what I've seen at younger ages. Having a trophy wife/girlfriend is fun and gives you status but think about it.. you are spending the rest of your life with this person every FUCKING day. What if she has a weird ass sneeze that bothers the shit out of you. Or she won't shut the fuck up with gossip when you are trying to work. Or if she is clingy as fuck. No thnx jeff.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have one. and it definitely has it perks. but also has a lot of downfalls as well. he is a 10, where i am like a 5/6 so i get a lot of shade thrown my way by other women. but at the end of the day, he's all mine.
    so its really just about how comfortable u are with what u have and what other people want. lol

What Guys Said 15

• No, never!. I never want to get married also.

• No lol if I want a status symobl I'll buy a car or a nice house, you can keep the crazy hot and unstable women to yourself.

• What's a trophy 🏆 wife? I want a woman that makes me proud

• Id want a real woman and one not obssessed with being hot, i want her to be her beautiful self no matter her looks or age, plus that fake quality looks dont do a thing for me

• It depends on their personality. If thats bad then it's no trophy

• If I could afford one, yes.

• I just want a girl who has Jesus in her life and has a great personality!

• So what you are really asking is if we'd marry a prostitute?

• what about a toffee wife lol

• Nope.

• If i didn't have to live with her, sure

• No. I want someone I fit with.

• I want a woman who wants lots of my children and will actually take care of them. That's it.

• "Trophy"? That sounds horrible :'(

• No I want a trophy sex partner

What Girls Said 6

• You gotta be some kind of special if I end up marrying you, but it'd likely be less because you're a "trophy" and more so you're a cool son of a bitch and I haven't scared you off yet. Lol.

• What the hell is a trophy husband? Sounds fake.

• I'd like no husband thanks

• no. being single is much more satisfying than tieing urself to a "trophy" u could give 2 shits about.

• nopeee

• Not really. Just a decent man that we share a mutual respect and care for each other.