Married women, do you ever want to sleep with other men?

I know you probably have not cheated but do you often see attractive men and wonder what sex would be like with them. I know I can't touch, but I can look. After 15 years, the sex gets boring. I often fantasize about mind blowing sex with hot guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar boat, not quite as extreme as you, but I've found ways to mix things up and keep things interesting. A lot of married women (close female friends) have also confessed a similar thing to me.

I don't really "wonder" what it's like to have sex with all the beautiful girls around me all the time. I got that out of my system when I was younger. I slept with enough beautiful girls to no longer wonder what that's like. I know what it's like. However, beautiful girls do kind of stimulate me, wet an appetite.

Also if I stop and think about it, none of that would have ever been worth jeopardizing a marriage with the one woman I could get along with and be affectionate and intimate with above all the other trail of women I left behind before I found her.

That said, for me the main challenge is to just kick-start the mood for me to have sex with my wife. Once I'm there, it's great.

But sometimes the thing that does it for me is seeing pornography or something. I still have enough of a libido to at least have sex once a day. Tricky part is making sure I can trigger the mood (porno is guaranteed, lingerie is almost guaranteed, being away from her on a business trip for a week is guaranteed, having her lie next to me naked is almost guaranteed) at the same time my wife is in the mood.

Anyway, I think what you're going through is kind of normal. I would say "wondering" too much might be bad, and I'd also question your loyalty and devotion and affection and emotional bond with your husband if you're dwelling on this too much.

But a slight flutter here and when seeing someone else who is very attractive seems normal to me. Monogamy to me is like sticking on a diet plan for the rest of your life. It takes commitment and love and devotion and, above all else, sacrifice.

Most Helpful Girl

• How have you been married 15 years if you are 25-29? You must have married 10-14 in which case I have a whole new set of questions.

What Guys Said 22

• Divorce rates 50%, 80 to 90 percent of divorce are filed by the wife. Stop getting married. LTR for life, if you can slice it. We can even throw a party and do all the expensive superficial shit ( which lets be honest, that's what you want, admit it. Its about the ridiculously long walk and the obnoxiously bright white dress) If your five years in and she's pressuring you to marry, stand your ground, if she loves you she ain't going nowhere. I'm serious. As a man you have no chips left when your married. Your out of buy in power so to speak. Your only weapon of power as the traditional man in a relationship is your LOVE AND SUPPORT, and the fact you can take them away. When you get married, whoops there goes the SUPPORT, (that ring serves as a pension). Now its 4th quarter 2 minutes left, and your down, been down for a while (lets call that year 6 in a marriage, haven't had sex with her for like 4 months, haven't had a real conversation in... forever.) And all you have left in your pocket, as she's in the other room gameplanning with her other unhappily married women about her option$ (Remember that pension, think of that when she brings up counseling) . Now all you have is love in your arsenal, and lord forbid if she's been in love with someone before you... you're FUCKED. Fucked, fucked, fuckity fucked. Thank you and have a nice day lol.

• Absolutely. If a woman truly loved you, she would stay with you regardless. You can have a family and can live a happy life without getting married. But we know now that isn't the case, don't we? A woman's priority is not her man. Sure, it can be her priority for a while, while she's getting to know him and while she's assessing he will commit long term. But a woman's priority is actually herself and her potential offspring. That is a female's biological imperative.

Women are not interest in romance, but men fail to realize this because they project their romantic interest, and their attitude of simply loving and having a good time with a woman onto women. But women pursue marriage not out of love, but out of security/safety.

Once a woman have you signing that contract, and have the state itself on her side (which ironically is using her for profit), you're really fucked, and fucked to the core.

• "I know you probably have not cheated"
    I lol'd

Yeah they do. That's why there's no point in getting into a relationship.

• Omg shut up! It is a fantasy. I am not cheating. Temptation does disappear after you get married. You choose to stay faithful.

• I'm definitely sure the urge is always there.

It's not a like a part of your brain shuts down after you put a ring on your finger.

They're minds still function normally, and that includes sexual attraction and urges.

• I fully expect my future wife to have normal human desires and curiosities.

• Thank you... All These kids answering as if temptation magically stops because you are married. You choose to stay faithful but temptation is still there

• Kind of defeats the purpose of marriage or really any sane relationship don't you think?

• 50% of married American women cheat, so yeah. Which is why men should never get married.

• Where are you getting these stats from?

• @Sara413 pretty sure I do. A person shouldn't have to cite everything especially something that is common knowledge.
      Oh you can't cite that the American Declaration of independence was signed in 1776? Then it must not have happened. Look it up yourself.

• @Sara413 this abc news site says 40% and going up: abcnews.go.com/.../story?id=23368772

• 'probably have not cheated'

PROBABLYYY XD

• Agreed. Wives are boring.

• and then i hear that men are disgusting -_- seriously kill me now.

• classic reason why you dont get married young

• All married women 'want to' and most eventually do.

• No she should not
    And if she desires something like that she can be a slut instead of wife...

• So you think that when you get married, you magically are not attracted to anyone else physically? Note you are 17, that explains a lot. Clearly the question was directed to more experienced people

• It says " married women".

• Ooooh so?
      It is possible em a married women with a fake teenage guy profile

• You should really divorce Mr. Anon and go get that alpha cock.

• there is nothing wrong with cheating.

• I'm in a ten year relationship and the sex has become non existent. I know you aimed it at women but i would cheat if I could 100% get away with it.

• I think its totally a normal feeling. I wouldn't mind if my wife sleep with other man and have sex with him. Ä°ts so erotic. But of course under my control. I should know whats happening. Otherwise marriage will be bad.

• But why tho? If u marry someone, u want to be with them right? Am I wrong here?

If you're single, you might imagine it, but you'd never go through with it if they were taken.

Met a girl when taken, now she's single. Did she think about me then? I wrote a question on it, can u help me out?

• I have heard tho of an engaged woman who did not tell a flirty guy acquaintance she was taken and engaged in kinky sex with him for a while. He was shocked when he found out and broke it off.

• I read all comments of woman. they have mixed opinions n even those who denied don't seem to be to sure about it. so I have come to the conclusion that most of the married women fantasize other men n have wet dreams n have the desire to sleep with other men whom they r attracted to though most of them don't act on it because of lots of reasons, breakup, divorce, social, family, reputation, etc etc, but the bottom line is they do have the fantasy, wet dreams n the want to have sex with other men whom they r attracted to.

• Some do YES

• a woman whos married should not ever have to think that, she should already be married to the guy of her dreams in the first place.

• I hope so cause I like them married women

• I hope they do so I can get some of them MILFS baby

What Girls Said 20

• So... I'm lively, forward, and, often, flirtatious with random strangers. Having grown up with four rowdy and bawdy brothers -- with no sisters or mother to "civilize" us -- I'll totally hang sexual innuendoes on random conversations, just as a device to relieve boredom (and to see what kinds of faces I can get guys to make, lol).

I've always been that way, and, frankly, I've never given a fuck. It's fun. It adds a spring to my step and a little sunshine to my day.
    I can also read people well enough to sense "sketch" and danger at a distance of 500 yards, so, the odds that I'll get myself into trouble are slim to none.

So what's my point?

My point is this:
    What WOULD be "temptation" for other women -- women who've constantly been discouraged from random flirting and innuendoes and all that, and who've been taught to add a whole extra layer of "modesty" to their clothes AND their conduct when they're "taken" -- just isn't, for me.
    It isn't temptation at all.
    It's just fun.

Whenever I've been "taken" -- including my awesome 15+ year marriage, now -- I can still go flirt up a storm, and have FUN, and absolutely not be tempted to stray at all.
    Because flirting has never been "forbidden fruit" in the first place.

And if there's any sexual tension, I can bring all that shit home and take it out on my man.
    #fuckyeah ❤️

__

Oh, and -- As for marriage "getting boring" after all those years...
    That's YOUR fault.

Yep.

I said it.

If you put just a little bit of effort EVERY DAY into keeping yr marriage hot...
    keeping each other on yr toes...
    pushing each other *just* out of yr comfort zones, just enough to never stop growing together...
    and last but not least, keeping YOURSELVES hot, physically fit, and DTF for each other...

... then married life will NEVER get old.

Oh fuck no it won't.

It will just get better -- and hotter -- and more intimate -- every day, and every month, and every year together.
    Together.

For the rest of yr lives.

Take it from a girl who grew up with her widowed father's tears, always said "fuck marriage", and always side-eyed committed relationships in general.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2023031-is-marriage-really-worth-it-all

Read that ^^
    That's what marriage is like, when you are not doing life all wrong. <3 <3

• Perfectly normal to feel that way... especially if its just a physical thing and not an emotional thing...
    Look, don't touch
    ..

• Not sure why people down-vote this. Seems perfectly ordinary to me.

I'm same -- it's not like a switch turned off when I got married where sexy girls stopped being sexy all of a sudden. That only happened to me in the honeymoon phase.

I also find a lot of women get offended when I say this, as though I'm only supposed to have eyes for my wife. She has my heart, my eyes didn't go blind after marriage.

• @ak666 people downvote when they disagree, i was kinda expecting it. not really a big deal tho. some people can't handle the truth. that their problem.
      i agree... knowing that ur spouse will find other women/men attractive, but will still come home to u is a beautiful thing. just bc one finds someone hot doesn't mean they are cheating. i would worry if they did NOT find other people attractive...

• @redeyemindtricks LOL... its still early... hehe...

• Once I get married I wanna be so obsessed with my husband that I literally would make porn with him and watch him like he's my favorite porn star. I don't know what goes on in the minds of others but I couldn't look in his face and be fucking another. Disgusting... get you a man who can hit it right. Problem solved.

• "get you and man who can hit it right" Damn straight!

• @Tarvold "I think the trigger for me is the "once I get married" part."

^^ Oh, yeah, ok, fine. I could see that in a random discussion about random relationships.

... but this one starts with "Married women, ..." and is about, well, marriage. 😂😂

But yeah ok at least I can see where you got that, now.

• How would I know if you have ever been marry? Well, because you said it, once you get marry blah blah blah which sounds awesome. Also being with someone is way different than being married to someone. I was obsessed with my ex-wife as well and I'm not saying that a relationship like the one you mentioned can't be achieved, just because mine didn'the work. I know I can't speak for you, but believe me I have been around and have met a lot of women and men who seemed to had the perfect relationship but only the the eyes of others. By the way, the initial question was not on cheating but on fantasizing on other people, maybe you're part of the few that have never fantasized on others, but most people do it.

• I'm not married, but I do have a boyfriend. When I see other men I don't ignore their looks, if they are attractive, they are attractive, but if I acted on that then I would lose my guy who is way more than looks. I don't even do the "look, don't touch" cause I sure as hell wouldn't like it if my guy was doing that. No no.

By the way, the sex is boring? Have you told your man this?

29/25 age minus 15 years.
    Girl. You married young.

You don't even seem happily married asking a question like this.

• shame on the woman who thinks that. shame on ANY married person who thinks that.

• I know women married for three years already fantasizing and having wet dreams of other men. I think especially when your emotionally and sexually bored or no longer attracted the "want" for a new penis is a lot stronger. Seems like you guys need to redate eachother and make sex a lot more fun

• No i haven't thought about that and i will never think of sleeping with someone else even as a thought. If the sex gets too bored or something i better work on fixing it or get divorce so we can enjoy our life instead of fantasizing for the rest of my life..

• You sound like a bad wife.

• Get a divorce.

• I see why the divorce rate is so high for those younger than 25. Both men and women still find other people sexually appealing after marriage. I doesn't magically disappear. You just don't act on it. No different than watching porn. Smh

• My sister is married and her statement is "never."

• No, I rarely ever notice men anymore honestly.
    Guys just don't catch my attention.

• Yeah sometimes

• Yes!

• I'm sure they do, but most don't act on it because that's fucking ridiculous

• From what I've heard, most people (men and women) do fantasize about different people.

• I'm not married, but I do think about sleeping with other men besides my boyfriend but I won't do it

• Yes I fantasize but can't take step. Perhaps for the reason that our sex life is still very energetic, innovative and we both do all the possible activities, including staying always nude at home since our marriage.

• I'm married, I look and touch hot hot guys, and we turn each other on like crazy. I won't cheat, but I would have three some. But guys I attract are super alphas and I think it's not okay with them to share me. as long as I'm getting satisfied and my baeb keeping me moaning, and trying new things with me I don't want to sleep with some one else, cause he knows how to make me go crazy.

• I'm guilty of doing just that😞

• All the time. But it's just fantasy, I'd never do it.