Girls, Will you marry a guy with whom you are mentally and sexually satisfied but financially not? Be honest?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm in that position currently and yes I would. My boyfriend doesn't have a job and I make enough that I can cover our expenses on our own. But I'm only willing to do this because I know his situation is temporary and that he won't take advantage of me

• That's what relationship is all bout "helping eachother when they need" :)
      Good luck
      And don't listen how people say about that

What Girls Said 18

• No, and let me explain why.

Marriage is expensive. Weddings are expensive. The cost of living is expensive. I don't believe in getting married until we both have everything we feel is necessarily before making such a drastic commitment, and for me that includes financial stability. If he has to heavily rely on me to support him, fine, but I'm not marrying him until his situation improves.

• Depends how unsatisfied really. Like if he was making and had NO MONEY and not even trying, that's HIGHLY dissatisfied, and so no, I would not. If he was actively job searching and saving whatever he could, and cutting whatever costs he could and I had faith in his future and think that we could be financially stable, then yes I would, but I would also wait until we were before getting married.

• What do you mean by not financially satisfied?

All I ask for financially when it comes to my partner is that he is able to contribute his share to maintaining our lifestyle. If he won't do that, then I won't be "mentally satisfied" with him either because I wouldn't be able to respect a partner who doesn't pull his weight.

• I'm pretty stable financially so if he works hard at something and isn't going to sit around all day playing video games then it's not a deal breaker.

• No. The economy is already fucked up now and I expect him to make at least a good amount of money to cover up all the expenses and before anyone wants to attack me, the money isn't for me, but for his living.

I'd want to see he lives comfortably. I make my own money too by doing 1 full time and 2 part time jobs.

• it depends on why he isn't financially stable. but yes, that is something we can figure out.

• depends on why he's not financially stable.

times are tough for everyone, so i'm pretty understanding if he got laid off/fired or had legit reasons for not staying at his job~ less so if he's just lazy or doesn't aspire to anything. the latter is a deal-breaker, though the former is just a bridge we'll cross if/when we get to it.

• If a guy is amazing enough to keep me mentally and sexually satisfied, then I am more than willing to shell out some bucks for him.

• Well, that's def a very important aspect of a healthy marriage. If you want things to go smoothly, every area of your marriage has to please you, otherwise-that one thing will be all that you think about-till soon, you're not pleased with anything. That doesn't mean write him off immediately though! Communication is the best key to a successful marriage, I've found. After you've told him how you feel, I'm sure everything will fall into place, Good luck!

• HeyE em not in such situation :p
      I was just thinking in case I can't make good money will I able to find a girl who has understanding

• Honestly, it's all about integrity. I would be perfectly happy with a guy that worked hard to provide for us, even if he didn't make much. I wouldn't be happy, however with someone who didn't want to work or bring in any income, or help out. Ya know?

• Yeah i understand
      And that is right you can't help him if he's not even trying to help himself

• Yeah!!

• Lol not expecting that answer from you😂

• yep. money has little importance in my life.

• Definitely. I can handle the finances, true love doesn't come twice... As long as he is willing to stay at home and look after the kids

• Honestly no. The economy is awful.

• Of course yes
    If I loved him I wouldn't have any doubts on marrying him

• Yes, but we should both have a job tho

• Yes, money is arbitrary, it's here today, gone tomorrow!

• Depends.. Is he a bum or is he trying to do good in life and get finances good?

• Yes I would, money isn't everything for me

• That's what I think too :D