Would you prefer to be told that you must marry your partner or asked?

Would you rather be told or be asked to get married? Would you rather be the one who asks or be asked?

• Told
  • Asked

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's hot and rich I'd like to be told.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to be the one to ask.. I don't hear a lot of stories where women propose but I think we have the cutest ideas that we expect men to do.. So why not do it how you feel is perfect?

What Guys Said 14

• Who in their right mind would want to be told? That is just asking for trouble. It just screams of a lack of thinking ahead.

• My parents know what there doing as long as I could pick her looks out they can take care of the rest. I could handle that if that's how its done

• Marriage sucks with either option but if I had a loaded gun pointed at my head I'd rather be asked (which I would then say no if it were an option and no guns were involved).

• Ha! Good luck with trying to force me to do anything. You'll die of exhaustion before I even get annoyed enough to come after you...

• i'd rather be asked to get married, and i'd ratrher be the one who gets asked

• I'll ask her to marry me when the time comes.

• Personally neither but I voted asked anyway. Marriage is not an option for me.

• I'm not falling for the marriage meme.

Gay?

Sad. Throughout history it's always been about money. Makes me want to go live off the grid and just not play the game anymore

@Aqualung me too, some times I just want to run away and live in a cave but I know that God wants me to learn to love others

• I'd ask, but I don't get your first question

• If you gave your partner the power of either asking for your hand in marriage or just telling you that you have to marry her which would you rather h

• Telling me that I have to marry her? That's sick

• My woman have to ask me to marry her

• I can not marry unless have a big butt

• asked, because I've already made up my mind to keep the girl.

• Asked!! Hm, I find this question a bit odd o.0

• She can ask but I am not getting married ever.

What Girls Said 7

• children follow orders; grown (wo) men decide for themselves if and when asked.

• What? Who in their right mind would want to be TOLD to get married?

• Some people just say, let's just get married already! My husband did this

• Yeaaaah... not good at doing what I'm told if I'm not into doing it :P soo You need to ask me or it's war. :D

• To be asked

• Asked.
    Can't tell me what to do lol

• Asked? The fuck?

• I know right? Who asks a women to get married now a days? The women of today should just tell the guy what to do

• Asked

I won't do it if someone just demands it