How many times should an innocent husband forgive his wife for cheating?

Does the blank reason that she is missing something in the relationship be the easy excuse to keep on cheating multiple times? What if she's pregnant with another man's child after the affair, does sghe still deserve forgiveness for the same excuse?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no reasonable excuse for cheating.

The times you choose to forgive someone for anything is all up to he person who is forgiving.

I, for example, Never. Not even once. Because as I said before, there is no such thing as a justifiable excuse for cheating. If anyone messes up with me, I'll just wish them better luck and better choices with their next partner. That's all.

What Girls Said 10

• There's no such thing as cheating by mistake.
    When someone cheats they are fully aware of what they are doing.
    "Mistake" is an excuse.
    Wrong doings... is more suitable.

If someone keeps doing wrong by you, they aren't sorry for it.
    Sorry means, they regret it and will not do it again.
    Doing is over and over, is someone who doesn't care for you.
    If you choose to stay with that woman, she will continue to cheat because you are allowing it.

You have to leave!

• Very straight n very well said

• You need to leave her, there is no excuse for her to cheat. Its her choice to cheat and she clearly doesn't love you. Once a cheater, always one! You can forgive her yes, but that doesn't mean you have to stay with her.

• I could maybe understand once but even that's a stretch.. but multiple times? hell to no leave her ass have her mister take care of her and their love child. Its not your place or your problem.

• I'm not a guy, but I've been cheated on one and there was no second chance. I could never trust him again after that. It's been three years, and although we're still good friends, I could never date him again for that reason.

• Zero...

• Absolutely ZERO.. And there is NO such thing as cheating by mistake, everything is predetermined. Period.

• This is a young girl who has the maturity of a 10-year-old and the smarts of an 11-year-old. She has no business being a mother or a wife. The child needs to go into foster home you need to divorce her.

• Zero times

• You don't forgive a cheater. Regardless of gender

• it doesn't matter what she deserves it matters what he wants and if he still wants to be with her then he should be forgiving her and not let other peoples opinion of the situation effect his own. When he hit his breaking point and he's done is when he shoudl walk. It should be a very personal thing. It's hard enough having to deal with that without having to worry how strangers will see you... they are not who you should make your decisions for...

What Guys Said 13

• You should forgive a cheating partner zero times. The promise of fidelity is a sacred promise once broken, your faith in your partner can never be completely restored.

• if i give them any 2nd chance it's just that. a 2nd chance. no 3rd, 4th, 5th etc

Does the blank reason that she is missing something in the relationship be the easy excuse to keep on cheating multiple times?
    -- no

What if she's pregnant with another man's child after the affair, does sghe still deserve forgiveness for the same excuse?
    -- no

• Leaving her is just going to cost you, get a p. i. Go out there and get some side pussy and keep it moving. Don't be that guy who fucks up his financial future cause his pride and feelings are hurt. That's probably why she steps on this guy. She knows she has him, that he's not going anywhere. Once she knows your out here trying to fuck other bitches her attitude will change, because she fucked up. Dont shirk your responsibilities, do your job as a husband. Don't be a passive aggressive dickhead. Don't bitch when she ducks out, dont call and leave angry text messages, this just reaffirms the love you have for her. Just get some side and you'll realize you feel better. Take your LOVE away from her, while slowly building an case, so that when she leaves, your prepared with a side.

P. S. Use a pro, they don't call your house or send text messages, get a burner phone, network with men who have gone through similair situations, and start converting your cash into bitcoins. Periodically pull different amounts of cash from your accounts and load the cash onto prepaid debit cards. It's time to be strategic until it is time for tactical movesment. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING.
    Hope it ends well for you.

• http://replygif.net/i/926.gif

None. If a guy does he should just cut his dick and balls off because he isn't a man letting a women cheat on him multiple times and get pregnant.

• She doesn't deserve being forgiven even once. Cheating is cheating, for which there is NO excuse. If she's not happy or fulfilled in the relationship, then leave and start again with someone new.

• Or try to fix the real issue. Going out and cheating is not the right thing. Obviously lol

• Yes, that was my point. I was adding onto yours. You said if she's not happy or fulfilled she should leave. I added "or fix the real issue".

• @Sara413 Sorry! Misunderstood. Thought you meant after the event! My mistake!

• 0 wtf

• Two strikes and your out!!! Be happy I forgave you the first time if you didn't learn your lesson the second time I'm out

• Zero.

• Once, after that kick her to the curb

• Absolutely she doesn't deserve! Is that bitch your wife?

• she should have as many chances as she wants!!

• Not even once

• I would cute her throat and Dump her somewhere in the ground

• The first time she cheats... No forgiving!