Is it easy for a US Military Officer stationed in Germany to get a hot German girl to marry him?

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know, the American military base in germany is in a very tiny town next to a small town. You can meet someone, but maybe the chances are not that high that you'll meet tons of single girls in a small town.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you can.. The thing with American imperialism is, lots of their soldiers of the American empire are able to get with chicks in the countries they're stationed in. Some marry the locals, some rape them, some accidentally kills them (countries with lots of chicks with dicks) some hit it then quit it. most are able to get away, you have a good chance

What Girls Said 2

• I can't answer that... sorry.

• Not a clue...

What Guys Said 8

• If was anything like Italy, you'll be drowning in women. Especially if you got a uniform. It's a wrap!

• Depends on if you're an asshole who thinks your military status matters to a woman or not. In Canada, our officers are taught to be a bit more humble there lad. I have a German girlfriend. They are no different than any other women in the world. (The ones I know aren't very keen on miscegenation though)

• where did you meet them?

• @CheerTennis Thanks for backing me up, our militaries must be similar haha (obviously due to the commonwealth). God Save the Queen :P

• @cheertennis follow me back?

• Yes its pretty easy, just have the basics down of getting women and go out, you will find some german women are interested in coming to the states or into the military type.

• Not if he asks this question 5 times in a week. Troll.

• nope our german girls like to marry german guys xD

• You have god mode

• Yes. And it's even easier for her to then divorce-rape you.

• If you can speak german then yeah. But I wouldn't say easy. Being American doesn't give you god mode.