Girls, what will be your reaction when your boyfriend goes down on one knee and proposes?

I will probably be a complete fucking mess and start crying like a toddler lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. Haha
    I do cry when I get realllly happy so maybe I'd cry.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about that, since there's a high chance I'm not doing it. Maybe in the next lifetime, but not now.

• They will PAAAANIIIIIICCCCCC

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Meh, marriage doesn't really matter to me one way or the other honestly lol. If I ever do get married, I would just want to travel somewhere cool and do something with just my boyfriend and myself. A big wedding, a lame white dress and being the center of a attention for the day just doesn't appeal to me at all. So i'm not sure how I would react.

• I don't have a boyfriend lol

• hands to face

• Any boyfriend i have is gonna be like a best friend too, or at least somebody I really share myself with. So if he decides to do that despite me not ever wanting that kinds thing (I'm cool with- we're gonna get married right? Awesome. I Love you") I would probably just get butterflies in my stomache and get really warm and fuzzy. I'm not one to cry in front of people. If I didn't see it coming like if we weren't that close yet I would just be honest like "I'm not ready yet"