Guys, what type of girl would you like to spend the rest of your life with?

Most Helpful Guy

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be her silly self when she’s with me. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.
    Not a ‘girly’ girl, but more a tomboy 
    I like a girl who does something of sports. A healthy girl. A non smoker

What Guys Said 22

• The one I chose:

1) Looks stunning in a dress -- slim and active figure.
    2) Highly independent -- career woman near the top of her company.
    3) Easy-going, fun-loving -- likes to drink and party after work. Kind of greedy when it comes to Karaoke (she puts more sings in than anybody).
    4) Calm -- almost impossible to get angry, and if she gets angry, she'll calm down within minutes and gently talk it out.
    5) Dancer -- ballet throughout youth and lately into hip-hop.
    6) Very empathetic -- her friends often come to her to talk about problems (similar to me) where she has an easy time understanding their point of view.
    7) Mildly sadistic -- likes to do things like spray me with cold water in the shower (not my favorite thing, but I accept it).
    8) Playful -- somewhat associated with #7. Likes to do things like play tag and run away.

• (she puts more sings [/songs] in than anybody).

• She's got to be fun, attractive, pragmatic, stable, capable, not take herself too seriously, and reciprocate things like affection, support and respect.

• Attractive by my standards
    Smart but not smarter than me
    Fun to talk to
    Similar humor and common interests
    Sweet and pleasant disposition
    Makes me feel relaxed
    Can try new things or go to new places together
    Agnostic
    Low partner count
    Being a good cook would be a bonus but I don't really care that much.

• Easy to talk with, easy going, attractive to me, balanced mentally and emotionally.

Likes to enjoy life, active but not too risky. enjoys life but isn't drama.

• Super hard call - A bit fluffy but if when we are together we are more than the sum of our parts. We make ourselves better people by being together.

• a sweet, decent, beautiful, virgin girl who wants a committed relationship with me and chooses me, (asks me out) wants sex as much as love with me, someone beautiful like the girl in the picture below (just for one example)
    www.funnypica.com/.../...l-Girls-Girl-11-of-50.jpg

• lol, you're 33 and you're waiting for a hot virgin girl to come out of the blue, take a liking to you, and ask you out? You'll get hit by an asteroid before that happens.

• Haha, I agree with you there. With the way society is, I can't wait for the asteroid to come. I'd even settle for a nuclear holocaust.

• @VomitV yeah! lmfao

• Someone who can love me for whatever I am, who can understand me or who can make an effort to understand me

• Someone with my personality but in a hot chicks body. Oh yeah they'd also be a billionaire.

• One that probably doesn't exist. I like professional, blunt, intelligent women who conduct themselves well and have serious aims in life. Today, it seems like just about all Western women are ditzy, boozed-up sluts who are more interested in posting their asses and stupid non-gluten diets all over social media than being adults.

• That girl does not exist. She may start out being the type of girl you want to spend the rest of your life with but lets get real, she will transform into one I wouldn't even want to spend the next 5 minutes with.

Part of why she does not exist is due to the propagation and acceptance of the hookup culture that leads to the inability to bond and more mental emotional and physical damage.

• My cats.

• Harley Quinn, the girls in the comics that Zenescope publishes, and the girls in porn. I won't give a woman the chance to repeat any of the things that have been done to me.

• One who is understanding. That's it.
    By the way do you see a guy @IceEverest missing from your follows list?
    Lol yeah that's me. This is my new account.
    As long as I remember you met one of your boyfriend on G@g, you are artist and like animie right?

• What the hell are you talking about? Yeah I like those things but I don't date online. Lol

• I didn't know that. I'm gonna pay more attention to those things then

• Okay, bye.

• Someone who cares enough do to nice things for me and not have it be a one way street.

• Loyal is the word

• A nice one :)

• She cooks cleans and let's me sleep with other women

• You don't plan on being with women, do you?

• I'm suggesting you're going to be a very lonely guy, with your attitude towards women! Women won't tolerated that! You've got a lot to learn. .

• @tylerdurden

lol the women I've slept with would say otherwise

• With the girl that is in love with me and I to her

• One that's hot with a nice ass and loves to give oral but doesn't like to receive it.

• Sweet, hard working, appreciative, high sex drive, affectionate.

• one with big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

• A woman that is loyal, respectful, committed, hard working, family orientated, likes to go on adventure holidays and who hasn't had a large sexual past.

• @Barrabus_the_Free Then we're in the same kind of ship.

• Seems that way. I love being single. Life is better without having a soul parasite attached to you.

What Girls Said 1