FOR THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED: Did you always know your spouse was the right person for you?

Or was there a time when you were unsure of them, or not interested? Explain.

Bump

What Guys Said 1

• No, I have been married twice.

What Girls Said 2

• I knew from early on that he was a great fit for our family. We got married pretty quick and have had 7 years together. Over those years we have had ups and downs and times where I did question if maybe we jumped the gun in getting married, but I realized there is no perfect marriage. Marriage is 2 people who love one another through the good and the ugly, and we thankfully have. We have had times where all we agreed on was that we loved one another, and so we would wake up and try again. That I think has given us a good marriage and lets us know we have the right person. Because we both chose someone who would fight till the end for the other, and even when one of us has our back to the wall, we know the other still has our back.

• Im married to my spouse for 2 years and i know he isn't the right person for me and that i can do better. But then im slowly learning to accept him more and more as time goes by. And I've made a commitment when we married, that commitment is not meant to be broken. Sometimes you just never know who you married til you're with them long enough, and you realized that they aren't right fof you.