Interracial marriage agree or disagree?

• I agree, race does not matter
  • I disagree, I'm racist
For those that chose B "I disagree, I'm racist", what is your reasoning for not wanting to date other races?
Getting a number of "it doesn't matter to me" responses, which indicates white people don't care because race issues don't even pertain to them in life. Imagine that!! Must be nice!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be here if it weren't for interracial marriage lol so of course I agree. We are all human, I don't see anything wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't matter as long as you both love each other and treat each other good who cares and if no one likes it they can go kick rocks you're always going to have some kind of haters no matter what you do as long as you are happy that's all that matters

What Girls Said 16

• I agree, race does not matter
    I'm not against it and I'm not for it. I'm neutral it doesn't matter

• I have no problem with interracial couples. My sister and her boyfriend are an interracial couple and I think they're very cute together.

• I went with option A the color of our skin shouldn't matter. Lol but I like option B 😁

• Since I'm the product of an interracial relationship, I support it.

• It's 2016, this shouldn't even be a question.

• It's not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing with interracial marriage. People glamorize it like any other marriage. Let's face it, your children will most likely look different than you. Your partner and you will struggle through different racial issues, yet still have to try to understand your partner's issues. You bring your children into issues that you yourself may have never encountered or understand. We can all say race doesn't matter, but at the end of the day interracial couples realise just how much it does matter. Race will always matter, just not always in terms of racism. I'm not voting, because the voting options are pointless.

• Not against it or for it.

• Love have no bounderies.

• There's no reason for it to be unlawful nor promoted. It just happens and it shouldn't matter. We're all humans.

• It shouldn't matter who people date. If you have a problem with someone's else's love life that does not affect you in sort of way at all, then you can stay mad. It isn't your business so leave them alone.
    media0.giphy.com/media/pwC3aEjzTR8be/200.gif

• You should be spewing that nonsense to guys like the OP who go to cult-like extremes with their interracial agenda and try to force it down people's g*ddamn throats!

• Um... what the fuck just happened? O_O

• Just a friendly exchange between a white racist and a half white/black guy. All fun and games.

• I am mixed race and quite happy that my parents met.

• It doesn't matter to me what other people do...

• Interesting poll results 👀☕️ I'm cool with it, love is love.

• Love is love, doesn't matter

• Agree.

• Dosen't matter in my opinion.

What Guys Said 11

• I believe race doesn't matter. Heck, the only relationship I've been in was interracial. I get that some people may not be particularly attracted to certain race and thats fine, that doesn't make them racist its just personal preference. Personally im not super attracted to black women (im not racist, I just typically dont find myself attracted to them). Also I get some people may only want to date/marry within their own race and thats also fine. Overall I believe it doesn't matter as long as the two people are happy.

• Neither agree or disagree. I just don't care.

• Muhammed Ali expressed it well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w

• Ali had a mentality based on an era when JIM CROWE laws still existed. Of course he thought that way. He specifically even said he "didn't want hell" from other whites for integration. He had black pride because of the racism of the time.

• You should have just just admitted from the beginning that you worship paegan demonic false gods. Then I wouldn't have wasted time in even considering your opinion. I do pray that the true God and his son Jesus will have mercy on your soul.

• The arrogance of a disciple of the cult of the dead Jew is typical.
      Your kind murdered millions of my kind during about 1,300 years of persecution.
      You can miscegenate your race (whatever that race is) into extinction if you wish to ignore the facts, but remember that extinction is forever.
      Without Europeans, there would be no technology and little art or meaningful culture in the world today.
      If Europeans become extinct, the planet will enter a dark age from which it will not recover, because the genius of the white races will have been extinguished.

• Nice, biased options there. A lot of people refuse to date outside of their race, that's not a sign of racism and some of racists date and marry outside of their race. I don't think you thought about that before you posted this.

Would I date and marry outside of my race? Sure thing.

• If you refuse to date outside your race, that's a fixation on race, which is by definition "racism". You have a biased preoccupation against dating other races. I love how people say "I dont date other races but I'm not racsit" Really? WTF.

• I'm not saying you MUST date outside your race to PROVE you're not racist. I'm saying if a person completely REJECTS interracial relationships and WILL ONLY date their own race, or even if they will only date one particular race (i. e. white girl says she ONLY dates black guys), Then that is by DEFINITION racist. You can try to justify it all you want but it's usually white people that claim they aren't racist, yet wouldn't touch another race. And as far as racists dating other races to "get back at them", that speaks for itself.

• White people are more likely to date outside of their race and yet you only bring them up, it sounds awfully convenient to me.

• Don't see why any would say it does matter. It's 2016

• I'm neither for it or agaisnt it, but I do think it's a great thing, but I have no issues if someone wants to date within their own race either.

• of course it doesn't matter

• The irony is that you don't see how your post is racist.

• I really don't care but B sounded funny as hell though lol. I was tempted to press it lol.

• I don't personally care but I respect that there's religions against it.

• If you are talking about Christianity no it is not against it because Moses and many other people in the Bible married outside of their race so the Bible does not say anything about dating outside of your race what that talks about in the Bible is be on equally yoked like not dating a non-Christian

• Oh I'm sorry I apologize I misunderstood you

• And you're welcome and I think it's kind of funny how people like to misquote the Bible and change it around to say what they want to say

• I dont have any problem with black & white dating, I only have problem with "people from my ethnicity dating to foreigners" I dont want our men and women to marry with someone Who isn't from our race. Especially if he/she is going to marry with someone whose ancestors "fought"against my ancestors, it Will Be betrayal
    against them to do such thing, sorry but I take B.