If a wife had STD's due to her casual sex b4 marraige and lied about her past and convinced her husband (virgin) to be a virgin and passes it to him?

Passes it to him ( even after knowing about her disease ) after marraige after getting caught in the medical test, what should the husband do? Should he feel himself as lucky as he is the lucky one whom she passed it or should he be proud of his wife for doing this? Ya in arranged marraige.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's completely fucked up, not only she wasn't a virgin but she had an std? I believe you can sue her and of course divorce her, unless you are willing to forgive her and live with that

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure, possibly depending on the country, but I believe he can charge her for that. She endangered him without his knowledge or consent.

My mom's best friend was married to a guy with HIV, and he didn't tell her. Tragically, he passed away from it, but she was furious that he didn't tell her. Thankfully, she didn't contract it.

• Yes such people are inhumans may be for putting othrs life in danger... a life is very hard to earn

• I think you can potentially sue someone post divorce.. maybe. I'm not sure however It's quite disgusting to pass it to ANYONE without telling them in the first place what you have.

• Thnk for trying to understand

• With invention today. You can find out your Wife has an HIV/STD with a condom turn red that will help you know that ur wife is a sloot. Dirty Sloot can't hide their casual past and fool anyone anymore. Sl**ts need to rethink their game is over

• Wow.. thats great invention... help to innocence

What Guys Said 0