Security at a Wedding?

Would it be rude to have a list of people whom are allowed at the wedding and reception and if their name isn't on the list they aren't getting in? The reason I'm asking is because my brother speaks to a family member that I have no use for or want nothing to do with her and the last thing I want is for her to show up and cause a scene. I'm not inviting her but that doesn't mean my brother won't say anything to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• My sis recently got married and it was strictly invites only. When you're catering for food you have to know how many people will be there or else you're gonna either waste money or run out of food...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I think that it is okay, you can't have just anyone showing up and sometimes there are people who you honestly do not want showing up.

• That's true I'm not inviting anyone who I don't want to be there , that's including a few cousins I don't speak to them, but especially not wanting my aunt to get wind of it , she's thrown beer bottles slashed tires etc

What Girls Said 1

• No, I mean it is your wedding. I wouldn't though because I've seen stories of celebrities crashing lol