Anyone wants to lead a child free life?

I love being around children and I've also been told that I'm very nurturing and would make a great mother someday. Nowadays I feel like a child free life would give me a lot of freedom. I also have tons of nieces and nephews to spend time with so I would never feel lonely.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a proponent of Anti-Natalism so it's pretty much relevant. Also more or less an existential nihilist ir existentially nihilistic. There is much pain, suffering and death and hardships in our world and our reality that I will never ever agree to bring and condemn someone to. Don't be fooled by the age displayed on my profile, I'm much older than just "18".

But I'm Not a hedonist either, I thought about those guys that are childfree and never willing to settle or commit to any woman but I'm not one of them and I do Not agree with the whole sleep around, do drugs, drink frequently and party frequently, play video games all day long or watch movies and TV all day long such as on NETFLIX type of hedonistic childfree lifestyle either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly yes, I do want kids but the more I think about it the more I realize that I really only want them for selfish reasons. I want a mini-me to give all my love and attention too. I'm curious to see if they'd look more like me or act more like me or if they would look/act like their dad. The more I think about my reasoning for wanting kids the more I realize I might not want them at all. After all, it's really not necessary to produce more children, humans are far from dying out and I think bringing more humans into this world will only maximize the speed of its destruction. There are plenty of children in the foster care system that need homes and someone to love and care for them, so I'm starting to think I may want to adopt instead.. even if I won't get my mini-me.

What Guys Said 17

• I neither want to get married, nor do I want to have children.

• Sounds to me that you are an 18 year old whose head has been filled with the 'girls can do anything' and 'you go girl' bullshit that the Cultural Marxists of Feminism feed to girls your at at school and university.
    I have known a few females who drank the Feminist Kool-Aid.
    By their mid 30s they were alone and cried themselves to sleep at nights, thinking about how much they regretted their decision to not marry and have children.
    If they had also had an abortion, the tears were that much more bitter.

• No kids for me.
    most of the kids today are snotty and uncaring.
    Also the cost is high. about $15,000 a year, US

• lol life is too long for me to make lifelong decisions when I'm not even halfway through XD
    I keep my options open, kids are cool tho not at this age.

• If you're 18 there is really no reason to make a final decision on that for a long time.

• I GREW UP CHANGING DIAPERS AND BABY SITTING... Nothing special about them unless you're not used to them. I'd want ONE to carry on my genes. And before you say thats selfish, ADOPT or go to your local ghetto and ask all the different races of women why they keep having kids (paycheck from daddy govt). Everyone has/doesnt reproduce for their own self righteous reasons...

• You're too young to decide.
    Go make something awesome of yourself first. Then find someone worth sharing your awesome life with. Then you'll know if you want to have a child or children or not.
    Now is not the time to be worrying about it. You have much more important things to worry about right now.

And once you do decide, make SURE your mate shares your feelings are you'll be miserable. And I'm not even kidding a little bit.

• It depends. If I don't find love, then yes. But if I have enough money and meet the love of my life, then let's do it.

I want to make sure that I'm fully prepared before bringing another life into this world.

• Alas, the child free life chose me.

• Too late. ;-)

• I intend on getting my life situated then when me and the wife hit 30 the baby making will commence. :-)

• Its not about you feeling lonely.
    I have not decided yet if putting children in this crooked world is a good idea or not.

• Yes but that's a form of utopia so that would never happen

• Yes, I want to be free of kids forever.

• I'm gonna have a dozen kids

• duh.

• Only reason I wouldn't choose you to wed/date is that I'm an only child. In order to keep my family name going, I need to have a woman have my child. Obviously that wouldn't be you. You're too young for me anyway

What Girls Said 16

• Idk? as I get older I dont want kids, I see how snotty and annoying they are with manipulating their mothers to get what they want. Id rather take care of my husband, but I know eventually all men want kids.

• I'm like that all my life I wanted to have this big family when the time was right obviously now I'm like on the fence I don't think I want kids because I'm like I have all this stuff I want to do kids could get in the way of that at the same time I still want that big family. I don't plan on starting a family anyway til my late 20s early 30s we'll see what happens between now and then.

• Meeeeeeeee

• Maybe. I go back and forth on having kids or not.

• I am cool with both ways.
    But I think kids make life more fun if you give your best effort to be the best parent.

• Being as I can't conceive I don't have the choice.

• Yep, the idea of having kids does not appeal to me at all.

• I didn't choose that path I have a 6 year old, but there isn't anything wrong with your choice

• Hate kids! They are so fucking loud and needy... Can't deal sorry

• Yes I don't intend on ever having children I've always felt this way and I haven't changed my mind about it. The thought of even getting pregnant grosses me out.

• Both of my are adults. So living a child free life at the moment

• For me, it depends on how life plays out. I'm not opposed to having kids, but I'm not dying for them either. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, oh well.

• I want babies and lots of them.

• I do. But it's too late *le sad* 😦😭

• While I always wanted kids, I don't have any due to mental health issues. It's not a valid, empty, bitter lifestyle by any means. Helping others is more than giving birth - sadly, plenty of people are screwing their kids up through neglect and abuse. There are lots of ways to be a benevolent, caring human.

On the flipside, you're 18, just see how your life unfolds.

• I hate children and the idea of having children. The child free life is the life for me!

• Sing it with me!

Yo ho! Yo ho! A child free life for me!