My fiance and I are getting married in November and I was planning on taking his last name. However, a few of my friends have commented on it and said that it's so "old fashioned" and I overheard one of my friends call it "gross". Do you think it's wrong to take your husband's last name in marriage?
- No, it's not wrong -- I will take my husband's last name too60%(32)64%(51)Vote70%(19)
- No, it's not wrong -- I might take my husband's last name too19%(10)16%(13)Vote11%(3)
- No, it's not wrong -- but I won't take my husband's last name19%(10)12%(10)Vote0%(0)
- Yes, it's wrong -- I won't take my husband's last name2%(1)8%(6)Vote19%(5)
- Yes, it's wrong -- but I might take my husband's last name0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
No. I will take his last name too2