My best friend's girlfriend had sex with my brother? Should I tell him?

I came home to see my brother (45mins ago) and seeing where he was at I went to his room to see if he was asleep and walked in on him and my best friend (been knowing since I was 2 years old) girl friend having sex. My mouth dropped now I am stuck in between a rock they begged me not to tell Franklin (my best friend) what was going on the past 8 months, 8 MONTHS this been going on, my brother also said if I was a real brother then I wouldn't tell Franklin and his girl friend begged me to the point where she had tears, telling me not to tell my best friend. Its just not right and I would feel wrong if I ratted on my brother cause we are real close brothers and I love him to death but I love Franklin just as much like a brother but I am caught in between a rock like I said and I need to know what to do. Should I tell my best friend or keep it from him and don't rat my brother and my best friends girlfriend out. Thank you guys

P. s My best friend and his girlfriend are getting married in 3 weeks this is crazy.

• YES
  • NO
  • GET DRUNK FIRST, IT WILL BE EASIER TO TELL.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, tell him cuz that is cheating and wrong. She made a commitment to marry your best friend and she should know better that if she is not dating your brother not then she needs to leave him alone. If u ask me that is more than betrayal. It is disgusting and sick. She is fucking your blood brother while she is engaged to your best friend which is not only really gross cuz it is like she is fucking u but terrible cuz she is fucking 2 men that u care about probably at the same time. Be a good friend and tell him before he makes the biggest mistake of his life-marrying a cheater/unloyal slut.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes tell him. That would be the right thing to do. You might actually destroy his life if you tell him later. Your brother did wrong and same goes for missy. Your brother will only get physically beaten at most but that is not true. And please tell your brother to apologize to your friend and you for betraying your trust.

There is another side to it as well, you could promise not to tell in exchange for favors from them both like finances or if the girls family has good public standing for personal gains. Though the choice is yours
    Trust unto God and He shall guide your path

What Girls Said 8

• I would want to know! Just tell him that his girl is sleeping around behind his back. No need to mention any names. He can dig that dirt up on his own if he wants to.

• yes tell him!! she deserved to get dumped

• HELL YEAH !!! Don't let him get married to that &%^(&(((##@# !!!
    Fuck her tears! She knew what She was doing! And Your brother knew She's taken, it's their fault not Yours! Don't lose Your best friends friendship over the stupidity of those 2.

How should I go about this?

Just sit with Your friend and talk. He's engaged to that (&$#%&##!! He will need support when He finds out. Now imagine when He finds out about them aaand than finds out that He best friend knew as well. That is more than a knife to Your back. Like everyone He thought He could count on just didn't give a fuck.. So don't do this to Him. Talk with Him.

• Stay out of it.. Make then Tell Him

• It will be the Best thing to do. If she really loved your best friend she wouldn't of slept with your brother. You're not going to loose your best friend or brother by telling him. Also he is better if without the girl obviously she doesn't have feeling for your mate. But when you tell him depending on the way he reacts I would give him space but if he cries then be there for him and have a 'bromance' night.

• Yes. Be a good friend and tell him. He deserves the truth.

• TELL HIM

• None of your business. Your brother and your friend both have the right to have consensual sex with anyone they please. Apologise to them for walking in and don't talk about the incident to anybody.

I find that highly offensive and I would appreciate an apology. I am not stupid. You are just a sore loser. Yes, I am a cheater and my husband knows who I sleep with, when and where -- so what is that to you?

I am not going to join a discussion with an uncouth peasant who shouts, swears, rants and generally belies his ignorance.

Your momma!!!

What Guys Said 9

• YES! You need to tell him! What kind of friend would you be if you let your brother keep living in a fantasy like that? Not only that but your showing the cheaters that thier behavior is acceptable. Obviously, your friends girlfriend sucks with communication in a relationship and instead of talking and communicating her needs and wants, she just thinks about herself and Get her need fulfilled else where. Plus your brother is just trying to use the emotional excuse. Of you guys being family to manipulate you. Do it. Do you want your FRIEND to stay with someone like THAT? Goes behind his back, fucks your brother, and then comes home like nothing happen? If you are really the kind of friend you say you are, you need to definetly tell him as soon as possible! That's If you really respect your FRIEND ofc...

His brother is a piece of shit

@Nomad69 his brother AND the girlfriend sound like pieces of shit. You don't do stuff like that... It's just uncalled for and wrong.

• Tell your brother if it was him in this situation you'd tell him in a heart beat. Tell him your friend and his girlfriend are getting married in 3 weeks he deserves to know its the right thing to do. Tell your brother you're always there for him and always will be. Nothing will change but ruining a man's life is not right. You're a good brother and you need to set an example. You're going to do the right thing and tell your friend.

Get your friend somewhere public and tell him everything. A man's life is at stake.

If they're getting married in 3 weeks why is she shacking up with your bro for past 8 months?

I have no idea how it started but I've never even seen this shit in movies

• I hope you didn't get a wedding present already, because the wedding would probably be cancelled. You should tell your best friend. It is better for him to know now, then later.

• Tell him don't let him ruin his future over some worthless whore

• Tell him and be sure you are sober.

• Had similar problem with my best friend. He told me It was the right thing to do.

• I'm smelling troll in this one...

Hope not it's a fucked scenario if your wrong

ummm no

@Nomad69 Im right bro I told them that I won't say anything, so they would calm down and relax.

• Yeah go and tell him, it was okey if they werent going to marry soon. But like this, its not.

Why would that EVER be okay at any time? explain that to me

Dunno cause he is your brother at the other hand dude, I wouldn't do that to my brother, to person who I share the same blood and always been in my life (and always will be) its still isn't normal to do not tell your best friend about what happend but if there is marriage in this shit, thats different cause he is about to be family and share the same house, its something "serious" so go tell him what happend.