Can I find out if my husband has profiles on dating sites through his email address?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are ways to go about it. Though I can't say for sure how it is done, I know some tech guys can pull it off. You can get in touch with my hacker on n00b. t3ch. g33k@gmail. com for help. I'm pretty sure he can do it.

What Guys Said 8

• First off he really should be smart enough to have a separate email that you don't know about. Well if you don't have the e-mail password the best thing would probably be try registering accounts on popular dating websites using that email and if it says email already used then there you go

• Just search for guys in your location on popular sites and see if his picture shows up. He won't have much luck without a picture.

• not that i know of, email inboxes get dating site advertisements all the time and you might assume the wrong thing.

• one or two maybe right others maybe spam sites that just made the profile themselves if the picture is especially not visible

• Why are you so curious? Check his phone does he have 1. Kik 2. What's app 3. Snapchat aka snatch chat.

• try to register by his email address

• If he's smart at all he uses a duplicate e-mail address. He'd have a harder time making anything actually happen without a picture though, so create your own profile without a pic and look for people who match his specs and see if his picture's out there.

• No I dont think you can

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not. You can look at the browsing history on your shared computer. When a girlfriend of mine found her husband's photo and profile on a dating site she sent him pictures of a woman on a porn site and propositioned him. After that she had some fun at his expense. They're still together and they have a lot more role-play sex than they did!

• just ask him!! be straightforward