What do couples do on their wedding night?

Me and my girlfriend got married today. We just got home from the wedding. What should we do tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably spend time not on GAG? :P Either way, from what I've read, most couples just sleep - it's a long, stressful, tiring day and you've had stuff to drink and a lot to eat, many people decide to just save sex and all that to the honeymoon.

This ^^. But you have to consummate, with sadly, a quickie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure we just passed out from exhaustion. We started the day at 5am. Didn't have time for breakfast. Didn't have time for lunch. Passed by a MacDonalds at 3pm during our photoshoot and missed half my dinner because my best woman had a mental breakdown during the reception :)

By the time everything was over, it was well past midnight and I had too little to eat and too much to drink. The complimentary honeymoon suite was just a sleep room. Not a romp room haha.

What Girls Said 11

• You have to consummate the marriage or it's null and void if you didn't/don't have sex. Unless you want to wait till the honeymoon, or something that is what you are supposed to do.

• Congratulations! You should either consummate the marriage, or, when you're too tired, go to sleep. That last thing, happens all the time.

• You're on GaG on your wedding night? #divorce

• play mario kart

• Sex. Sex. And. More. Sex.

• Make jokes

• Go on gag

• Have sex

• Maybe stop living in a fantasy world and realize you're alone.

• Play monopoly...

• Probably not be on this website?

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea. I don't care and I don't want to know also.

• Have sex

• You play Mario

• Watch the Olympics, swimming is on.

• whatever u usually do. maybe get her to give u a bj then go to bed.

• Depends on whether or not you waited until marriage to be intimate.