Why do girls love to do this?

My wife loves to cuddle with me. Weather were on the couch or in bed. Even when we're at the movies she likes to lay her head on my chest and have me put my arms around her. Why does she love this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hugs from my boyfriend too. It just feels nice being close to him, difficult to really explain the feeling exactly but it just feels really nice having his arms around me and me holding on to him too.

That way I'm really close to the guy I like.

Most Helpful Guy

• she likes the physical intimacy. cuddling releases the chemical oxytocin {sp?} which actually produces a relaxing and minor euphoric sensation

What Girls Said 6

• Because it's affection. It's nice that she seeks to you for that type of physical comfort all the time. I guess it's almost like what a very affectionate dog would do, to want to be around you all the time. There's something comforting and safe about you. Maybe she likes feeling your body temp.

• Affection, love, comfort, protection. I'm more curious why you are asking lol.

• lol because she loves you

• Because it's simply in our nature to do so.

• Because girls love to cuddle... all the damn time! Simple as that.

• Girls just love to be close to the guy they love and love the feel of skin on skin. It might have something to do with feeling safe and loved. That's what I love anyway. Thankfully, my guy likes it too. Is this something you like too or not so much?

What Guys Said 1