Guy I'm dating talking about marriage could he mean it?

We have been dating for six weeks he's 33 I'm 25. He said you can move in with me after we have the marriage ceremony. And he's talking about me meeting his family. And he also has really good health insurance from his job and he said want great insurance? Stay with me. He told me I should get married by next year and this way I'll have great insurance by the time I age out of Obama care. He said lets hope it happens before the next year.

Is is he thinking of marrying me? Even if he's playing a bit I don't think he would say this for no reason. He told me in the past he wants to get married

Most Helpful Guy

• Women always ask, how can I get him to commit? I always tell them the truth. One day a guy will decide it's time to get married and from that point on, he's looking for a wife. Until he reaches that decision point, there's nothing a woman can do. Your guy has already reached that point and he chose you. Hws serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably means it. But it seems like he's really ready to settle down soon if he's bringing this up so early into dating.

What Guys Said 4

• i think it means he sees you as a part of his long term future... or is thinking about you in that way

• Yes, it certainly looks like he is thinking about marriage.

• He might mean it, but it seems a little early for all that

• Yeah he means it.

What Girls Said 3

• Desperate, fantasy talker

• Yeahhh

• Wow. If someone brings all that up in six weeks, I'd be nervous.