My friend offered to have sex with my wife. Guys how would you feel about this?

Okay I know how this is going to sound. I have this buddy that’s never hidden the fact that he thinks my wife is hot. Matter of fact it was through him that I met my wife. He was dating my wife's cousin because he hoped it would help him get closer to her; but the way it worked out her cousin introduced us and we hit it off and now we’re married for 5 years. Anyway, 3 weeks ago I was talking to him about how she is having a hard time coming up with money she needs to start a business and during the conversation he jokes that he’d give her the money if she slept with him. It’s not the first time he’s talked about this. It’s kind of out in the open that he wants to sleep with her. Even she knows it. So when he says this I just respond with the usual but he tells me in this tone that he’s not joking. Still I don’t take him seriously; but pretty much every day since he brought up the subject usually just asking me if she has come up with the money she needs and repeating his offer. So I finally mention it to her as a JOKE and she asks me how much is he offering. I think she’s just going along with the joke so I say he’s offering to pay the whole amount she needs. She then asks me is he’s serious so I ask her why it matters if he’s serious. She gives me this look that seems to be saying that she would take him up on his offer if he was serious. So the conversation ends but then the next day she brings up the subject again. She says to me that out of curiosity she wants to know how I would feel if she took him up on his offer. I ask her why does she ask, if she’s seriously considering it and she says no, she’s just curious what I would do if she said she wanted to do it. She was curious how I’d react if I would actually let her do it. I told her I didn’t know and that I didn’t really want to talk about it. Tonight she brings it up again and I get the feeling that she’s actually considering it. So should i just tell her that it’s okay with me if she wants to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is from someone who has had several successful MFM threesomes with my wife.

1. Don't do it with a friend. You need to find an acquaintance with whom you can cut off contact should things turn sour.
    2. It's really super creepy he's willing to treat your wife as a prostitute and you a pimp.
    3. His obsession over her makes he think he wants more than just to stick his dick in her for fun. Remember, he was after her before you met her. Red flag alert!
    4. Your wife's willingness to do this without any in depth discussion (unless there was some prior discussions your didn't go into detail about) makes me think she is looking at this the wrong way. This should be about pure pleasure for you two as a couple, not for money or any selfish interests. And it appears there might be some communications issues between the two of you.

I'm not trying to discourage you from engaging in an MFM. I fully support couples whose relationships can handle it (it's kind of rare) to explore adding a third to the bedroom, but it sounds like this being done in the absolutely worst possible way with someone you shouldn't even consider.

There is a list of rules I have for setting up a threesome that leaves a lot of options on the table after you've tried it, and goes a good way towards protecting all involved. If you like, you can PM me to discuss in detail.

Honestly it's not supposed to be a threesome just him and her

"I'm not considering. I was seeing how my wife would react."

Yeah, this tends to be a subject you don't shop around unless you are willing to buy into it. If you aren't considering it, you really never should have told her what he said, especially about the money.

Yeah women are notorious for destroying relationships by satisfying THEIR NEEDS, and not their boyfriend of husbands. SMH

What Girls Said 5

• Wow. I hate to say this, but you married the wrong woman if money can motivate her so easily to cheat.

I'd be pissed the fuck off if my husband kept asking if he should take up a sex for money offer and trying to hide it as a "joke".

• You are crazy if you do this. Nothing good can come from it.

What makes you think that?

You are letting another man have sex with your wife. Why did you get married?

• Why are you willing to share your wife with other people? Thats not right. Plus, seems like she really wants to have sex with him thats why she kept mentioning it to you. Its not just the money she wants, its mostly the sex she wants. If i were you i would forget about his ass and id be mad at her for considering it. That shows she can actually cheat on you. But i guess if you're ok with it then your choice, you all are making a big mistake though.

What bad could come if we're to do this ONE TIME?

Either way its still you guys sharing each other.

Maybe if I call her out on the fact that she kept on a single me about it. I wonder how she would react.

• It's wrong

• No, I will tell you for yourself since you aren't able to realize it: It's not okay with you, and it won't be okay with you. So don't tell her it is/will.

You're probably right.

What Guys Said 6

• This will haunt you for the rest of your life is you let this happen, unless you're actually okay or open to your wife sleeping with someone else.

Why do you think it will haunt me?

• It would be a big no from me.

I'm just wondering if anything BAD would come of this?

• Congratulation buddy , you've got a prostitute for a wife and an asshole for a friend, if a friend ever dares to even joke about my wife or girlfriend like that i would bust his teeth.

• I'd drop her and your friend this is just wrong.

You really think I should?

I can't tell you what you should or should not do. I can only tell you what i would do. If i were in your shoes id be done with both.

• I would kill them both. That would be my first reaction. But if I let myself calm down, I would leave that whore and that piece of shit "Friend" of yours and find a new and BETTER wife. One that isn't a slutty ass nasty whore that deserves to die.

Your answer AWESOME lol

• if you are okay with it just let her have some fun clearly she wants it talk to her about it