Do you think promise rings are unimportant?

Girls- If your boyfriend gave you a promise ring, how would you feel? And how would you react?

Guys- If you gave a promise ring to a girl, what reason would it be for, & when do you think the best time is to give a girl a promise ring?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a promise ring is an excuse not to get an engagement ring.

• L0l.. that's why I'm glad I already have my engagement ring.. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't get what it does? They seem to be really stupid and a fad to me. The only real promise rings are engagement or marriage rings.

• && that's my promise ring_ my engagement ring.. L0l..

Your opinion is my same opinion..

• What is a promise ring?

• They're like a gift to show the other person the reason why your giving them that gift like if it were a promise to the person that you'd never leave them, or like to say I love you.. its like a ring that some people would give if they've been dating for awhile but aren't engaged yet? get me? L0l

• What is a promise ring?

• Answer to that is in the comment 2 dudes under you.. :)

• O ok. Well to answer your question I do not think promise rings are "that" important, but they do make a great gift for a girlfriend. It shows you care about her enough to pretty much say that you will stay with her because you are crazy about her. But by the time a guy gives a promise ring the girl should already know this stuff

• Or just simplay have an engagment ring like I have now, right? L0l

• Kinda showing them with stuff that you are hoping for the best but it still could get worse...or not work out...

What Girls Said 1

• A promise ring for what? To not cheat on my boyfriend? That's kind of unnecessary.