Do you think your parents happy with each other?

Do they fight a lot?

• Yes
  • No
  • They're divorced/separated/not together anymore
3mo *do you think your parents are happy with each other?

Missed a word lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Where's the "weird dinamic, it's difficult to explain" option? I'm not even trying to be funny here. They've been married 38 years.

How are they weird?

So you probably know what it's like then that you want a relationship but don't want one.

Could you PM me, I want to ask you a few things.

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents rarely fight.
    If they do, it's usually something stupid like mutual anger at one of my siblings or myself for doing something stupid or some shit haha

What Guys Said 11

• LAST ONE.

And it had always made me wonder why the flying fuck did they ever even bother to create me and drag me into this mess of a reality and world as I had never asked to or wanted to come into this fucked up reality and world in the very FIRST PLACE!

But it's too late now, but it still greatly affected my outlook of this world and this reality.

If somebody or some couple that aren't truly happy with each other, then just FUCKING SPLIT ALREADY WITHOUT EVER CAUSING A PREGNANCY!! Seriously? How FUCKING HARD IS THAT? Birth control can't be that expensive or really hard to use can it?

Either that, or keep using fucking birth control until the two of you had either completely fucking sorted out all your fucking unhappiness and problems or whatever the fuck is wrong with your marriage or relationship through marriage counseling, therapy, or whatever the fuck they call it.

Same goes for if they have any real doubts about how things are really going to work out and turn out. What is really the whole fucking hurry to create and bring another family member into existence when there weren't any guarantees that the family would ever be a successful functional family in the fucking first place?

Otherwise, if none of the therapy, counseling, or whatever the fuck you want to call it then just fucking split, or breakup, without ever conceiving anyone or causing any kind of a birth.

• Yeah my parents were a good match for each other. My dad is in his early 60s mom late 50s and they still go on dates occasionally. The crazy part is they were engaged within 6 months of knowing each other back in their college years.

• I accidentally clicked no. Yeah the are. Gonna be 40 years in October.

It's okay I forgive you haha do they ever fight?

Haha yeah same here... Guys are just clueless sometimes

Hahah yeah and he is hard of hearing too but mostly it's the cluelessness.

• my parents don't really argue

• My parents have been married for 30 years.

• I think my parents broke up before I was even born

• Yeah they do but there were problems that almost made them divorce.

• I don't think I know they're very happy with each other, I see it everyday in them with their words and actions.

Do they ever fight or anything? Not bickering, but about serious stuff

Maybe a few times a year but I havn't sersiouly seen them fight screaming, yelling, cursing etc since I was like less then 10.

• They're 6 years divorced

• id say its an okay relationship. theyre not like madly in love

• My parents don't fight at all.

What Girls Said 21

• Widowed. My parents was struggling with each other and they were complete opposites! Immature, childish in many ways, have amazing traits, but have unhealthy problems, a lot of baggage, always threatened divorce with each other, etc. 24 years of good times and a lot of hell. :(

Just know that arguments and debates are healthy. Changes happens with every marriage! But when your being mean and nasty and just outright rude, when its down intentionally because you've been hurt too, you will cause pain, you will make somebody cry, you will make a person suffer. Especially when their physically ill, and need peace of mind, they need to trust you, and you broke them all. All those promises and vows you told them before your union, you failed in everything. And if you divorced them for something trivial as 'happiness' when you could of worked together more to build happiness in your marriage, you make that person regret it with you. You just committed fraud in their eyes. Others are looking to you know. How you carry yourself in marriage, wither your working together, wither your smiling or hiding it, people can sense something is not right and unhealthy. Be mindful and watch what you place in your marriage or it can be the destroyer of it. That is my advice to those who are parents, and married or people who are looking to get married and have children. Be careful what you do now, because it will reflect the things you do in the future and how you handle your marriage. Best Regards.

• They have always Loved One another, until Death Do they Part from the Start.
    Having problems over the years, which I always found Silly, but Serious on their Own end, they now are just Sort of Used to One another and No longer Fight like they did, with the kids gone, it is maybe Something Simple like, "Why did you just do that?"
    Good luck and great question, @Puppylove. xx

• They fight a lot. They've had a looooot of big fights in the past and they still do, physical and verbal. When they're in a good point, their relationship is great. When it's bad, it's really, really bad. They've come very close to divorce before and my father's walked out a few times but nothing's ever really come of it.

• they're separated, very long story about my father being a spawn of satan that has planned everything 20 years ahead of time and impregnated my mother just to try to get my grandfathers money which failed, and the fact that i was born on a selfish whim.

• My parents...
    Happy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJSJSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *laughter fades into the distance*

• My parents have been happily married for 22 years, technically 23 years. They fight extremely rarely but it's never serious, and it doesn't last more than an hour when it happens.

• About all I remember from growing up was the constant screaming and yelling and they'd argue and fight in Russian which we didn't understand. My mom wanted to leave but was afraid my step dad would hunt her down and kill her.

• They're happy, I've only witnessed one argument between them and they forgave each other that night. They've told me the few times they had massive fights which were in the first couple months of their marriage but they compromised on the problem and usually one of them lets it go if the other is too adamant about it.

• my parents no. They fought a LOT when i was younger. Now they're divorced. Wish they did that sooner.

• They are divorced. And they were extremely unhappy.

• Yes, I believe my parents loved each other very much. They were married for 48 years and I can honestly say my parents showed each other love, respect, kindness, and compassion each day. Like all relationships they had misunderstandings and arguments but they always respected one another and learned to meet each other half way on things.

Awh that's awesome

Hahahaah that's what the guy I'm talking to right now always says too!! His parent were similar to yours, and now he's afraid of not being able to find what they have

Haha funny thing is I have really bad commitment issues. Emotionally I'm like the guy in the very few relationships I've had.

• Mine are divorced, so I'm guessing not.

• They're ok. My dad travels a lot so my mom is often alone most of the time.

• My mother and step-mother are a cute couple

• They've been separated

• They do, but they also make up a lot too.

• What's the poll refer to? Yes to Are they happy or Yes, do they fight?

• my parents get into cold wars a lot and growing up my mom would often tell me not to marry someone like my dad. at the same time my mom is convinced they were destined together. so they're still married.

• They hate eachother but can't say it

• Yes they are very happy with each other

• My mom basically just does WHATEVER my dad wants. She's so submissive it's crazy. And he's mean to her. So I wouldn't say that they're really very happy with each other.