The Hot One, or, the Funny One?

So we had the Hot One or the Smart One and the Hot One won. Now hot vs funny, who will it be?

• Hot One
  • Funny One
3mo Funny has the edge for the ladies. So far, a toss up for the guys.
3mo Seems like funny is hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take the funny one. People don't understand as we age we lose our looks. I'd rather be with a big beast of ah Viking that makes me laugh till I cry vs someone with no sense of humor who is bitter with life because he can't get it up no more and doesn't see the humor in it. That's just me tho

Most Helpful Guy

• To bang? The hot one

To go out with? The funny one (maybe) :p

What Girls Said 12

• The hot one no questions asked. Funny ones aren't usually the best to date. In hot vs smart, I think the smart one would win though intelligence and attractiveness usually go together.

• But I'm both. Win

• Funny one 🙈

• what for?

date/fuck > hot
    friend for lyfe > funny

• the hot one
    funny isn't on my list

• I like a guy that has a good sense of humor and can make me laugh.

• Hot one

• Funny

• The hot one.

• When ur old and pruny, the only thing left would be your dirty joke book ^-^

aw come on I got a thumbs down? It's the truth, looks fade! Sense of humor is forever! it's not the outside but the sarcastic Inside that counts <:)

• Funny ❤

• If I'm dating someone, I find them attractive, and they're hilarious at least to me. I wouldn't date a guy I found unattractive or one who I couldn't laugh with

What Guys Said 5

• Neither of them!.

Which then if any.

Well, honestly speaking I am never going to date in my lifetime so that why my answer is " Neither of them". However to answer your question and assuming that I would say I would go for the best

The hot one with an excellent personality. This was just to answer your question

• The smart and funny one for me.

I just realized that you were born just after the war. Surely there are some stories there... your father, rebuilding... interesting.

Families killed, ruined etc

• The one who knows how to use a conjunction.

• So if your not funny or hot or both like me, you should give up all hope in finding
    someone.

This is part of a series of questions. The first was hot or smart. Many said smart but hot won. So now it is hot or funny. Perhaps you are smart?

Yeah and pigs fly. Nope I'm ugly, not funny and not smart. I'm a loser.

You just have to find someone uglier, dumber and/or humorless and you have it made. :D

• Hot One