My fiance and I broke up 4 days ago and last night he told me to call him so I did and he said that he will always be here 4 me and he will always love me no matter what. And B4 I hung up the phone he told me he loved me and I asked in what way and he said what way do you think and I said Idk. He said he'll tell me tomorrow when I call him. Than he kept talking about sexual things he's gonna do to me. And I said no and he said why and I said cause I don't do that with someone I'm not daiting. And he said you can't go from being madly in love with someone to hating them jus like that. And I said yes you can, its qite easy. He also asked me if I miss him and I said sometimes. Was he trying to tell me something? How come he is acting like this break-up doesn't faze him? What does all this stuff mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants you for sex, nothing else. You two were to be married, but he ended it. So, he wants to date someone and have sex with you. If he keeps acting that way, tell him to piss off. And yeah you can go from being madly in love to never wanting to talk to them in a heart beat. Go out and you'll find a guy that doesn't want sex. He will love you and wants to just be with you. With my girlfriend and I, sex is the last thing on my mind at times. I just love to hold her in my arms and snuggle on the couch. So forget him, and tell him that you moved on.

What Guys Said 1

• what kenographer said.

and I actually don't think you hate him. You right now just can't accept the fact that he broke up with you and is asking you to get back with him, which is perfectly normal and logical.

The only thing is, if he keeps on bugging you with sexual topics, he probably just wants to have sex.

That's my opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• you are under 18. you shouldn't be engaged anyway! You are much too young to throw your life away on some jerk - which, to answer your questions, is what he is, and why he did all that stuff! do NOT sell yourself short - you have SO MUCH MORE ahead of you, there is no possible way that at your age you can know what you want. walk away from him and live your life! you're young! enjoy it!

*good luck!*

• He may be having second thoughts about the breakup, and that's normal. But some guys just want to have their cake and eat it too. Don't be intimate with him. If he wants you back, he'll keep calling you without getting any.

• i think he just wants to get laid if all he talks about is sexual stuff. my advice would be not to give in to him. just don't let him get you in bed

• cause he's just being a jerk and wants just to be friends with benefits.

• -It really sounds like he really didn't love you if all he wanted t o talk about and was sex.

-Sounds like he wanted to break-up because he was after one thing.

-It means that he's an idiot who doesn't deserve ur time anymore for get about him,ur under 18 guys come and now specially right now don't get high hopes on one guy all they are after is SEX and apparently they'll tell you anything to get you don't fall for it good luck.