~(090)~ IS WEALTH ALL A GIRL LOOKS WHEN MARRYING A GUY?

Is wealth everything to girls when choosing a life partner and can they survive a shitty person if he's rich.
Do virtues, moral and manners really matter?
If yes than why a big number choosing wrongly?
If no, what's the reason?

3mo Guys state your reason, short answer does not helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• This applies to some people. Some people marry for money but most people don't. I would need someone who was similar to me in morals, outlook on life and the universe etc. I'd need an atheist who's nerdy, who would want (if we had any) to raise our kids knowing the comic book characters rather than bible verses. If he was poor, so what? We'll both work our asses off until we can afford to travel and have fun cause that's what matters. You can't spend it when you're dead.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell you this. When I drop dime panties do too. Don't be mad at women though. It's in their nature. They are looking for resources for their eggs.

What Girls Said 10

• No when marrying love, attraction is important though I would not marry someone who I loved if he had no future prospects and was broke because that would end badly for sure.

So we guess the manners, morals and virtues have a greater value to you than money, obviously no broken man would marry a girl that can't be with him in difficulty too.
      Every living being can rebuild right?

• No, that does not apply to everyone. It can apply to some, however.

I make my own money and don't need to marry for money. If I ever do get married, it'd be because we share a mutual respect and love for one another.

Every living being can rebuild right?

Right, those matter much more. Having a supportive partner to be there when you are low to help you through it is the dream. Yes, people can pick themselves up and rebuild.

• Not at all. There are so many other important factors to consider depending on that person's values.

Can you brief us?

Every living being can rebuild right?

• no way it's about how they treat you but there has to be some attraction there

Can you brief us?

It's not just about wealth when considering marriage with a man it's about how he treats me as a person that counts

Every living being can rebuild right?

• Short answer: No.

• Here we go again.

• Only some girls

• Nah, man. I got dough.

• No. He has to be handsome, smart, talented and just an amazing person overall. not all women are gold diggers can all of you bitter men shut the f up

• apparently if you ask a guy. if you ask a girl its not. it doesn't matter how much money you have if you treat us badly you will have to find someone else. it isn't 18th century.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, big knobs are a plus I suppose.

• Nope.

• Yes it is these women are lying. They just want rich men to take care of their babies.

• Wealth and a large penis. The rest is a bonus to them.