Do you believe in monogamy, in a sexual preference, before marriage?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• why is everyone so terrified with those std's? It seems like you have sex and there's 100% you'll get it. It's not even compared to the statistics. If you choose to have sex, then you have it with the person you trust, and having safe sex. either you're married or no. Marriage wouldn't change anything. To carlinejoels25, you think std's infected individuals don't get married?

And my answer is yes, if you're ready and mature for sex, then why not start active life and enjoy it before you're united with someone for life. I personally believe in experiences more than traditions.

What Girls Said 4

• personally, I don't think you should have sex before marriage. not for moral reasons, but because you could get herpes, sephilus, etc. and then you wouldn't be able to have sex with your spouse. I also would not marry someone who has had sex before marriage, because they may have an std and not tell you.

• no always have sex after marriage trust me I am a woman

• So? Other women here thing differently. Why should he trust you just because you're a woman? :\

• Well yeah, I wouldn't want to marry someone then find out the suck in bed, would you?

• People can always learn new things? O.o marriage isn't all about sex.

• Sometime it is but you should just be happy with them

• Yep ur right, it doesn't really matter but sex is important in marriage. everyone has ther own thing, in sum ways I believe in sex before marriage and then I don't so idk

• actually no because if you have sex before marriage she could get pregnant and if you break up then she will basically be on her own with a child some may not agree but I think you should be married first

What Guys Said 1

• It happens. As long as you know you love your partner and they love you back, it can happen. I don't necessarily plan on doing this, but in my terms, it's called making love. This is like an uber-expression of showing your love. Of course, I'm going with my girlfriend on waiting until after marriage (and I guess after she gets out of medical school :P).