Why did he PROPOSE?

When a man lies to you does he think your stupid? Because I recently found out my boyfriend lied to me, he lied about having 2 sisters when he has 3 sisters. He also lied about his friend and saying she had a boyfriend when she did. He lies a lot which makes me not trust him even though we're meant to be in a long distance relationship. He asked me ti marry him 3 months ago and I never replied he also asked me to marry him again a week ago but this time I said I would marry him but not now. He couldn't believe I said I would he kept saying 'Really?, When do you want to get married then?' My Question s does he think i'm stupid why he lied to me? & Why did he propose if he does think i'm stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why he proposed. The fact that he lied to you and you are still with him, means that it proves he has a valid point in believing that you are stupid. You should have left him the first time you found out he was lying.

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER get wrapped up in long-distance relationships because they aren't real relationships, i would tell you to get your head in order and back in the right place and realize he's probably cheated several times but doesn't consider it cheating because to him your not really his girlfriend and since you aren't his real girlfriend it's really not cheating but he's probably playing several guilible girls like this who try to go long-distance because of a deeper more profound loneliness, i know because i did this once or twice, i tried anyways but it only lasted a short time and wasn't anything serious and i realized the guys just generally did it to get sex from me and to also pray on the loneliness and insecurities of women for their own amusement, how can you seriously tell what he's doing when your not there?, you can't and these guys actually love it this way, they like to torment and make fun of girls keeping them at a distance but never giving them what they desire to feed their own ego. Ditch him and try to meet guys not on the internet and in person in your own town but first i think you need to analyze why you really feel so alone before diving in with another guy.

Another thing is he may be making fun of you with his friends, most of these guys every time they made fun of me with their friends, they may think it's funny but it's really not... although i think they make fun of people because they see that the internet and the people on it can't be taken seiously but it's definitely also very mean because we all go through issues with ourselves and gaining entertainment from someone else's loneliness isn't funny ether.

He isn't serious, he is messing with your head, i've met a few guys like this and they get women to fall for them for an ego boost by use of the internet, i met up with these guys too but then when we talked on the internet they were very distance and lied about stuff, trust me when i say you need to forget him or you will only get hurt.

I'm not trying to do anything to hurt you but i have here from experince of course from the start i never trusted these guys but one time a guy who did manage to get me to have sex with him every time we traveled to hang-out he would back away immediately when i told him it was just lust, he didn't like it that i didn't fall head over heels for him, then when i moved back to my original home town and told him i wouldn't be back up he completely backed off and blocked me lol, some men just enjoy the thrill of getting women to fall for them to have your complete surrender because they know you give them persmission to take it as far as they like only they get bored of you or you back away and aren't as stupid as they treat you, they just love the thrill of it all.

What Guys Said 2

• You are stupid. You're still with a proven lier. That makes you a fucking idiot in my book

• everybody lies

What Girls Said 2

• People who tell little lies like that do it for the high. He proposed for the high, as well. Jut a drama high.

• If you dont want to now there is no point in trying to make it work