Girls, would you propose to your boyfriend?

If you both knew the time was right, would you propose to your boyfriend?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I did, he said yes.

What Girls Said 7

• I believe in equality and that women can do whatever men do (and vice versa), but I personally wouldn't propose.
    If I were to be in that position with my current boyfriend, then he wouldn't like that as well. 😂

• No, I feel like that would pressure him into quickly making that decision. I want him to be sure of the decision.

• Naw, I mean I'm cool with girls doing that and all. But I'm not. My boy knows I love him so for once he can have the pressure of asking something scary, I've done too much he can be scared once lol

• No because I want him to so I can have that moment and memory of being proposed to

What if he wanted the memory of being proposed to? Then you're at a stalemate lol

• No, I would like the guy to do.

• Nah because neither of us really believe in marriage. We're committed to each other just fine without :)

• nope

Do you expect him to propose to you?

personally i wouldn't be with someone if i thought they weren't the one. it is better to be single than waste time. if you pick the right person i don't think you will worry about a rejection only the timing.

the pressure only exists if you buy into it. At the end of the day it is only a question between two people and depending on your beliefs depends on how you live your married life.