Being honest and tell him all my feelings?

It has been long since I contacted him, and I wanted to tell him that looking for him would make lost his respect for me, so that's why I haven't proposed him to go out, apart from understanding that he has been busy lately.

Tell him about that I felt he has made me less than a friend, that he has become more distant with me and although I believe in him, that he is thinking in his job, I feel that it's only an excuse just for not hurting me, that he doesn't want to continue to hang out with me because he is not anymore interested in my friendship.

Of course, I could be paranoid about that he hates me and all that stuff, but I want to tell him with subtle and gentle words all that, and face to face if it is possible, what can I do? Apart from waiting for another month to contact him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one piece of advice... Men don't like long talk about feelings...

Wait or don't - but don't put pressure on him... Pressure makes him drive a way farther.

So what you should do is just tell him. Quickly, short and without pressure for an anwser. If you want to just text him and tell him that he should answer when he's ready. If he does not anwser within a few days forget him.

Thats pretty much it. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• if he's interested in you he will contact you and make time for you..

• To Discuss things, you need to be talking? seems contact its the priority here firstly.

• I would discuss it with him that's the only way

• this is too hard to even put together what you mean !

So you wanna talk to him without having to be face to face ?

What Girls Said 0