I had sex with my fiancees mom what do I do now, should I tell her or no?

I have a confession, I got seduced by my girlfriends mom FIVE TIMES this week. All three of us drink all the time, and on Sunday night when my girlfriend made another beer run to the store (She can hold her liquor a lot better than me) anyway me and her mom were left at the house together. Out of the blue she told me I was a handsome young man, due to being drunk one thing led to another and we bing-banged-boomed. Before my girlfriend made it back we managed to get dressed back up, and I instantly felt bad about what I did but was amazed at how good the sex was. When I was having sex with her, I saw the sun, the moon, the stars and the heavens, mountains and the oceans unite into one giant phenomenal display of awesomeness. I saw life from a completely different perspective now, I was one with the universe, and everything about Life and my existence made sense, I was at peace. However we ended up doing it four more times this week, this morning made it the 5th. I can't hold on to this guilt any longer, I love my girlfriend and want to marry her someday. Her mom wants to continue, but I convinced her that this is wrong and she agreed to stop. How do I confess this to her and show my regrets please? P. S My girlfriend and I are getting Married in three weeks!!!

• Tell her
  • Don't tell her
  • Me and her mom tell her

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't hold on to the guilt any longer? Well fucking tell her then. I don't care whither you were drunk as a skunk or not. Its no excuse, If you really loved your girlfriend that much you would have brushed off her mothers advances and kept it in your fucking trousers. Her mother is just as sadistic for hitting on you and actually wants it to continue. As if going behind her back once wasn't enough, you go and do it four times. What's to stop you from doing it again? I hope she splits up with you because she deserves better. How would you feel if you discovered that she was shagging your dad behind your back?

I already talked to her about it

Your lucky, if it was me I would have dumped you. Keep it in yer pants this time ffs! Or she might not be so forgiving the next time.

Thanks for mho

What Girls Said 12

• Well, you're fucking garbage. Give the poor woman the choice to leave.

• You don't love her if you can cheat multiple times on her - that too with someone that you know she's close too.

Drunk or not, your actions were poor (to say the least) and yet you made the conscious decision to cheat again, and again - I'm sorry to say, but where was the guilt when you was doing the act?

Be a man, tell your girlfriend and bear the consequences. You and her mother, both are the terrible beings.

You're trolling 😟

lets say nick bateman or enrique iglesias or sidharth malhotra asked this question. Would your answer change to "its alright, we all make mistakes, anyway get over it, ur a handsome young man and she needs to compromise for her league anyway"

@rogerthat123 No my answer wouldn't change.

I'm the sort of person whose opinion of people change according to their action. So regardless of status, if anyone of those guys mention cheated my opinion of them would also be that they are terrible beings.

Also I don't really like or find nick bateman attractive anymore because I can tell he's full of himself and in my opinion he comes off as a little fickle, and I used to think he was mad hot and a great guy! <---- That is a real example of how it works for me.

• OMG Fuck you so much man. Living ( she will be loved ) drama? I think your fiancé must leave you. she deserves better than you.

• Tell her. Just so you know she's probably never going speak to you or her again. What kind of disgusting douchebag sleeps with their girlfriends mom? I would punch both of you in the face and tell my entire family and friends what you guys did. You and her mother deserve eachother. Wait until her mom is 60 and dry. Have fun banging her then. I send my regards to your girlfriend. Hopefully she's your ex girlfriend after you tell her unless she's stupid.

I'm not sure how to go about it. Should I get with her mom and tell her. She's kinda nervous to say anything.

I honestly dgaf if her whore disgusting sleazy byatch of a mother is nervous. She f*cked you 5 times. Handle the consequences and stop being a p*ssy. You had the audacity to cheat on your fiance with the woman that gave birth to her so deal with it.

• YES YOU SHOULD FUCKING TELL HER! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• Tell her because if she's smart she'll know that drinking isn't an excuse for fucking your partners parents, much less five times

ets say nick bateman or zayn malik or avan jogia asked this question. Would your answer change to "its alright, we all make mistakes, anyway get over it, ur a handsome young man and she needs to compromise for her league anyway"

@rogerthat123 This is why you'll never have a loving relationship

i had figured that a LONG time back XD

• What a whore of a mom..

• You and her mum, should tell her together. I mean you both did it together, why not confess together. Oh, boy! Your screwed! I wish you luck! Your really gonna need.

• If you felt bad why do it again? One time is pushing it

ets say jensen ackles asked this question. Would your answer change to "its alright, we all make mistakes, anyway get over it, ur a handsome young man and she needs to compromise for her league anyway"

@rogerthat123 no, what I'm saying is it shouldn't have heppned in the first place. And why would he go and do it again if one time is already bad

Lol I was trolling on a troll's question

• Tell her, multiple times cheating on her is wrong dude. Bye, Felipe.

• You're a scumbag.

• You're screwed!

What Guys Said 12

• I find these stories hard to believe. Like its one thing to cheat but who really cheats with their significant other's parents? 😑

It happens more than you think

• I reallt hope that your girlfriend will eventually find out and realize what you and her mother had did regardless. And if she loses it she might just snap on you or that you won't even see what's coming for you. Don't sleep too comfy and watch what you eat and drink for the rest of your life, and look over your shouldets, because it just might be the last time you'll ever sleep, eat or drink.

Otherwise, regardless you need to man the fuck up and tell the truth and call of the wedding all the fuck together!

• 7|2

lets say angelina jolie asked this question. Would your answer change to "its alright, we all make mistakes, anyway get over it, ur a beautiful young woman and she needs to compromise for her league anyway"

• Why the fuck is this like the 10th time I see someone posting about cheating on a fiance are people not loyal anymore? Sorry to say but you don't love your fiance you can't just cheat like 5 times and still say that. you just want to keep being a manslut while still having someone who waits for you at home, that's not love, I don't care what you say

• You disgusting foo'

And I believe you got this shi' from porn right? U smart ass.

ets say adriana lima asked this question. Would your answer change to "its alright, we all make mistakes, anyway get over it, ur a beautiful young woman and she needs to compromise for her league anyway"

• Was the mom hot at the very least?

• Thanks for the laugh!

• 2|1
  • You r lying or attention seeker

• Me and her mom tell her

• Fuck the guilt man! Consider yourself lucky! You're banging the mother and the daughter! Keep it secret and have your fun as it lasts! Imagine having your wife pregnant and unable to have sex. What will you do? You can get it from the mother anytime you want.

"Move over sweetie let Mamma have a shot with him" lol?

@Hot_Hotgirl Ok then let your baby get born and then poke you on the forehead asking you "do you like this?"

Anon - Don't troll people on a troll question, it's not nice.

Hot_Hotgirl - He knows better and is just antagonizing you.

- No more notifications!

• Hell go for broke. Get them both buzzed then try for a threeway. Always wanted to do a mother/daughter myself.