Girls, would you like if your man proposed in front of a crowd or no becuause you don't want to be put on the spot?

I've always want to know. I've heard a lot of women are against it becuause they don't want to be put on the spot.

• Yes, propose in front of a crowd!
    17% (2)
  • No, don't propose in front of a crowd!
    75% (9)
  • Doesn't matter to me!
    8% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that I wouldn't esnt to b put on the spot... i would just want the moment to b shared between US, not a bunch of strangers...

What Girls Said 3

• I never wanted a public proposal because I absolutely hate being the center of attention. Like... I just want to say, "I do," at my wedding and not have to repeat after the officiant. That'd be too much pressure in front of too many people. I'm the girl who got a B- in Public Speaking in a class of 12 students. I cannot speak in public. Nope nope nope.

My fiance ended up proposing at the end of a pier at sunset and there were like 10 people there and aside from us, the only one paying any attention to us (that I noticed anyway) was the lady he asked to take a picture of us.

I would not have liked to be in an extremely public place.

• Thankfully, my dude wouldn't want to do that either!

• No just because I don't want anyone to see me cry (in a good way)