Asking a guy to marry you?

What are your thoughts of asking a guy to marry you?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure why not?

Yeah, it would go something like this: "Would you do me the honor of signing this legal contract wherein I have all the rights and you have none? Where I can get bored with you and fuck other guys right in the house you paid for and the is nothing you can do about it? Where I can throw you out at anytime, using the police as my muscle, where any children stay with me, but you get to work yourself to death after you're gone to keep me in the lifestyle to which I and MY children have become accustomed? Will you sign it now, please? Wait... where are you going? Come back! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Where have all the good men gone?"

@Regulatus it takes work with both the man and woman to equally distribute love, patience, understanding, respect, faithfulness, committement, encoragement and TRUST! It goes both ways and it's true, these days you definitely take a chance!
      But I'm an old soul so I am willing to take the chance :) ❤️

Oh to add to that the couple should always keep things spicy, new & be adventurous so no getting bored plus keeping yourself fit, healthy, educated. Inspiring one another! Both parties give 100!
      That's when relationships fail is when one is not being appreciated so understanding is a big one!
      Okay I'm done lol
      Have a nice day and God bless!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't, I feel like that would take something away from him.

I'm answering this thinking about my partner though, and how he would probably view that, but other men might be fine with it. I just think you should know which type of man yours is, and whether he'd appreciate that gesture or would really rather do it himself.

What Guys Said 6

• Sure why not

• thats really romantic and awesome

• If you love him and he loves you, then go for it!

• I think i would find it very romantic if a girl did that to me.

• I think it's totally fine. If girls can do anything anything men can do then they can also ask guys to marry thrm

• At your age, it's probably your only hope of snagging a wallet.

so bitter.

@idkwtftoputhere --Ah, shaming language. Doesn't work on me, sweetcheeks.

wasn't shaming you at all sugar biscuit but aight

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's cool when women do it, but I probably won't. I'd like my future fiance to ask me.

• Well, I'll tell you this: I'd make that shit so awesome there is no way he could say no! Basically: hell yes!

• I don't see anything wrong with it, I'd do it myself

• Go for it!

• I'm more traditional so in my opinion I'm against it.

• I would totally go for it