We're getting married?

So recently my boyfriend asked me to marry him the first time three months ago. I said we need to get to know eachother more he was fine with that and three months later said to me he's moving city and not staying in my city anymore. Before he used to stay in my cities some days and go back to his city other days. I took that as being dumped. But then I called him and he called me back I thought that was to tell me I'm dumped, but he told me he's working 7 days a week to one day marry me. I didn't understand and had so much questions but he never would answer them. Or he'd never have the chance to answer them. I wanna know what does this mean? Are we still together even though we're in different cities? What do you think? Opinions? Will there be a wedding? Please answer all the questions

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer the easiest question first, no there won't be a wedding as you said no. I don't see why you would think your being dumped just because is staying in another city, He was probably hoping you come with him once engaged. Your communication is terrible and he needs to explain what that means. Working 7 days a week and not having time to see you doesn't make any sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 20... please don't get married right now, especially to someone who you can't even communicate effectively with...

What Guys Said 2

• Why is he asking you to marry him when you don't even live together? I can't say there won't be a wedding, but I think it needs to be placed aside for now and you need to work on the basics still. How long have you even been dating for?

10 months

Ok, you two need to slow down. You both need to work on finishing school and establishing careers. Couples should date for at least 2 years, then live together for another 2 years before thinking about marriage. You need to fully know each other first. No way can you know someone well enough to marry them after only 10 months. This is why you are confused and asking these questions on GAG.

• I think you two have terrible communication. If you don't iron that out your marriage is going to likely be a miserable failure. Discuss things and remove all doubt. That's the only healthy thing to do.

What Girls Said 0