What thing would your SO do that will make you want to marry them on the spot?

For me it'd be like I go completely broke rough financial times and she still loves me and doesn't break up😊or she puts up with how dorky i am and my shitty jokes😂😂

3mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• When he's sweet not only to me, but to my family and especially kids. Or when he doesn't try anything sexual but just holds me when I'm upset. Or when he's not scared away when I'm in a weird freakish mood haha

What Girls Said 3

• Just to be there for me in the rough times. I don't mean financially though that would be much appreciated as well but I mean when I'm having a bad day, or I'm overly stressed, and I just feel like I just want to break down and cry. A man that came support me and help me through those type of days is the type of guy I would adore to make happy for the rest of his life. He is someone I would love to share my good days with.

• holding me without trying to get sex.

• I don't really know lol

What Guys Said 1

• She will still marry u rven if u go broke? BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA i almost shiz ma panties 😶