Guys, We have great sex literally everyday but I think he's cheating, what do I do?

I've been with my husband for 5 years and have a baby together. I cook for him everyday, clean the house, wash his work clothes, have sex with him everyday, im his beckoncall 24/7. I try to be the good housewife i always wanted to be but thats not good enough for him. This is the 3rd time he's been talking to other girls (idk if he's had sex with someone else). (Side note he got me pregnant when we were 5 months into our relationship. When i showed him the pregnancy test he told me he did it on purpose.) What am i doing wrong? Im not the best cook, or cleaner, but why would he mess around if i do everything for him?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Because some people are cheaters and some people aren't. It has practically nothing to do with what you do or don't do.

• Talking to girls isn't cheating. Don't you talk to guys? Are we cheating now because if we are, this is the worst extramarital affair ever.

I mean like his "lesbian friend" sending my husband a pic of her ass on his texts

So cooking and cleaning and fucking him everyday isn't good enough. Thanks.

I am not the one cheating on you.

• Do you have any evidence he's cheating?

Are you maybe projecting because you're tempted to cheat yourself and may be trying to justify it to yourself?

I have evidence he's been on craigslist looking for girls