What should I say to my wife?

This is my wife's account she's letting me use it. My wife is feeling upset because tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when her aunt died. She died in her sleep they never found out what happened to her she wasn't very old either. She's worried of something like that happening again to either me or her brother. Her aunt and uncle live across the street she's really worried about it happening again. She said she's not gonna get much sleep tonight. How can I help her feel better? What should I say to her?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• tell her that everyone has their own way to grieve. that there is no wrong or right way to grieve either. that the reason why she feels this way is only because its happened before. like i get scared that any car i get into will crash but that's because it was a traumatic incident that happened to me which is why i think that way. that these circumstances are also extremely unusual and extremely unlikely to ever happen that way to someone she knows again. that you know she's scared and it hurts but your here for her and you want to and will support her. let her know she's not alone and even people like me will be thinking of her in this sad time. that nothing happened to any of you the other nights so why should tonight be different? its only because this trauma happened to her tonight that she feels this way. that other people who haven't been in her shoes tonight wouldn't even think about it because its just a night like every other night. its only making her feel this way because of the trauma and she is more than entitled to grieve but that all of her other loved ones will be fine x