How do I find a way to be secure and set for life by marrying a rich guy just so I can divorce him?

Im poor but im young and beautiful so according to gag men like young and pretty women.

Im in school and i want to use my looks to marry a guy just for money. I want to divorce him because my goal is not to get married but i just want to do it to get monthly divorce checks.

At what time in the marriage do i divorce him so the lawyer can give me half of what he owns? Also i do not plan on having sex with a guy, i want to marry a guy in his 20-30s

3mo ha ha so many of you men are triggered

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most people would see through that i suspect, its a shallow ambition to pursue i would say and won't make you happy in the long run

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Even if you succeed he'd probaby retaliate and it would be very hazardous to your well being and you may not survive. I heard of stories where rich and powerful businessmen will have their wife killed or something if they ever tried to divorce or leave them. So do it at your own risk. If they are rich they may also be really really bad guys, who knows? Who knows what kinds if connections they have and how they are able to have so much money and assets amongst their finances.

And then what is the point? You may not last long or live long enough to enjoy what you had taken from someone else that is rightfully theirs in the very first place.

At first everything may be ok, you may get to enjoy the large sum of money you won in divorce court, assuming you even get that far. But then you'd always have to look over you shoulders and be careful whenever you sleep and eat, and wherever you go as it may be the last time you would ever sleep, eat or go somewhere if someone connected to the guy you had divorced really is coming after you in retaliation or seeking retribution.

You can't take askers like these serious JudgmentDay but it's still a good read :)

I know a girl or two like these IRL tho. It's not pretty and they have also children involved.

@Unit1 but you took my answer seriously anyways

• 1|4
  • I am about 90% sure that the asker is male.

• no guy in the world wants a girl like that.

wrong you men on gag say you want a young and pretty girl and then get mad when she says she wants something in return

• Hahahahahhahaha are you kidding? You want a man in his 30s who's rich and maybe even not ugly enough to make you flinch as he wanted a kiss. You know what I have girls in my family telling the exact same shit and my mom could already tell 3 stories of wealthy guys one of them rejected (not even ugly!), willing to pay her education and her livings. If you find me a wealthy woman who's pretty and willing to marry me (and is not the most anyoing person I know) whisper me cause I am single and trust me if this shit exists I ain't divorcing.

Triggered. You realize this is a troll post.

@Nice_guy_last even if it wasn't. There are people who think like that and having my oppinion under this topic was my goal, not to convice the TO but to make those chicken realise this ain't KFC

• We know you're a male user registered as a female. You can say otherwise but your pink account doesn't prove otherwise. ;)

• I am sorry, I ran out of troll food.

Even if she's not a troll which for her hope she should wish she'd is. She's not very bright if she thibk her plan would work. No man is gonna marry her without sex and he ain't leaving her everything is he dies, and if he does it'll take years for that to work

• Lol pink anon... Bet it's a dude

• If you don't plan to have sex with him, marry a guy in his 80s or 90s... that way if you're able to work up your magic he may give the entire estate to you when you'll die... also it's easier getting checks once you have kids with him, so maybe you have to rethink that no sex part

• I didn't bother reading this, fail attempt at troll

• He'll need to be rich but also will have a fedora and a neckbeard filled with Cheeto dust.

• I doubt you will be getting a guy to marry you without having a lot of sex first, especially one smart enough to be rich and has lots of choices in girls, etc. You don't sound very smart if this isn't obvious to you, so I question whether you are actually good looking as you think you are.

I look better than your mama

• Typical pink anon is typical.

• good plan seems legit it will work hhh

• You get a JOB! and work to get your money like everyone else, don't be a gold digging bitch

• Go to Saudi Arabia, or the Emirates. There are plenty of wealthy Sheikhs over there who'd love to get their hands on a girl like you, and to mercilessly tame you into absolute submission...

• This is why men should not get married, period.

• In Florida, you would need to be married approximately 15-20 years before you were entitled to permanent alimony. You would be entitle to half of the assets (and you would be responsible for half of the debts) accumulated during the marriage. However, if you have no intentions of consummating the marriage, he will probably file to have the marriage annulled. Then you get nothing.

• Okay... whatever suits you

What Girls Said 11

• This is a dude, ain't it?

• lmao.

You're a guy and a troll. This was WAY to obvious

There are better trolls out there, keep up!

I'm not a guy girl bye

• Don't feed the troll everyone

the irony of your answer is just too funny

• Use one of those dating websites which specialises in matching young attractive women with sugar daddies.

I saw a documentary on this before haha

• So either u a troll or just a jerk of a women either way u r wasting perfectly good life just to be a jerk. Way to go on trying to be a horrible gold digger. Go find Christian Grey and see how that works out

you mad

Nope just pointing out a pathetic human being is all

why do you call yourself pathetic? That's rude to think of yourself that way don't you think?

• There's a special place in hell for women like you.

to bad hell, heaven, god, and the devil do not exist

She's just being a pathetic troll

• If you aren't a troll than you really need some professional help. How could you want to mess with someone just because of money?

• Wow... that was so bad it doesn't even deserve my troll face dance video.

#EpicFail

• Don't you know how much pain you'll cause that man..

People on here tell me I'm pretty but I don't act like this.

That's selfish girl. Please stop being so selfish and be more caring think about the pain you'll cause him.

• rofl.. I hope ur joking.. or else..

Does somebody have some bleach i can drink rq?