Think you'll ever get married?

I was just curious what others thought on this topic. I personally don't know if I ever want to get married, but I try to get used to the idea of it.

• Yes, in fact, I'm already married/engaged!
  • Yes, but I have no solid plans for it yet
  • Maybe, but I'd rather not think about it right now
  • Marriage isn't for me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• probably not. dont really see the point in all honesty. I want to meet someone I can spend all my life with, but i dont need a flash ceremony to make things official. I think its an outdated tradition to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, I don't know. :/
    For a marriage to work out, a lot of effort has to be put in, by both you, and your guy.
    I will probably put a lot of effort into it, and I don't want to be the only one doing that, so...
    It depends I guess. What ever happens, happens.

What Guys Said 24

• I don't know if marriage, but I know I'll find a girl I'll spend the rest of my life with.
    Will we get married? I don't know.

• I foresee a 0% probability on it. Been single for way too long for my entire life and I'm actually over 30 years old, don't be fooled. the 19 years old displayed meant that the birthday I had used wasn't a legit one when I registered here. As I used August 29, 1997 for my birthdate, if you get and understand the reference lol

Skynet xD

@YellowCactus

In three years, Cyberdyne will become the largest supplier of military computer systems.

All stealth bombers are upgraded with Cyberdyne computers, becoming fully unmanned.

Afterwards, they fly with a perfect operational record.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed.

The system goes online on August 4th, 1997.

Human decisions are removed from strategic defense.

Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate.

It becomes self-aware 2:14 AM, Eastern time, August 29th.

In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

@YellowCactus There "IS" a real "SkyNet" now by the way, it just has NOT yet become self-aware and turned the world into a nuclear wasteland, at least for now anyways. I've read about it. The NSA has a program called "SkyNet" used to help track, surveil, and hunt down potential terrorist suspects and targets.

• Been there, done that.

• Yes, in fact, I'm already married

• I believe I will, yes.

• I know I will be someday, to who is the question I want answered though.

• Yes, I'm already married.

• No, as I lost the only one I wanted.

• Get married? I can't even get a date. I don't even think I could get a date.
    Either way, I don't think I could bring myself to lock down someone in a relationship with me like that. It's just too mean to them. So I'd never marry.

" Get married? I can't even get a date. I don't even think I could get a date." It's like I would see myself now to be honest. I'm just terrible with women, ehhh.

@YellowCactus
      Yea, but mine is more I'm unwantable. Not worthwhile.
      You can get around being terrible with women.

• Hopefully

• yeah I guess I will but nothing which will happen anytime soon

• nope, not with all the unequal laws set in place.

• Where's the "have already been married" option?

• I would like to

• Nope never going to get married.

• marriage is similar to prostitution

• Hopefully one day.

• I sure hope so

• Yes I think.

• I dunno, I'm just terrible with women so who knows.

• I want to meet a really special girl before I get married I don't want to do it more than once

• I dont think no one will ever want this fugly face :/

• Marriage is not for me until I marry her because of Green Cards.💏

• Marriage isn't for me :/

What Girls Said 24

• I am engaged. So it would seem as though getting hitched is something that will happen. But my desire to plan a wedding is nil.

Like... I want the wedding dress and the reception... but I also just want to go to the courthouse and sign the paperwork and have it be done with lol

• I honestly don't know. I'm so independent I don't know to make something work with someone without feeling like I'm giving an important part of myself up. If I feel like that and I've never even had a steady relationship I can't imagine how I would get to marriage.

• Yes if I stay alive and nothing goes wrong I will get married. If I don't get married by 28 i'll ask my parents to marry me to someone the old way lol (arranged marriage).

Better stay single than marrying someone who makes you hate life 😛

Yeah I wouldn't mind it, I trust their taste, only thing we might not agree on is looks lol!

Well it's kinda hard for me to understand since I live in a place where we have never really done the whole arranged marriage thing, but if you are cool with it, who am I to judge? At least its not something forced on you lol

• No and I have no desire to.

• I hope so.

• I'm 24, almost 25 and I can't get past the talking stage let alone... get proposed to. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't then hey... someone was destined take that L's as the crazy cat lady😃

• Personally I can't wait

• I don't know, maybe. We'll see where life takes me.

• I got married, but then my partner and I decide we would be better as friends, so we had our marriage annulled.

• I'd like to think so! Not any time soon but it is a nice thought.

• Yes, and it's something I look forward to, but I want to get married later on rather than earlier.

• Vote D x 10000000000000000000000000!!!

• I'm in fact already engaged... To be married to the money. 😌

• To be honest I have no idea maybe some day...

• one day

• Yes I wanna get married

• I'm already married

• No, I'm not

• That's all I want in life. My biggest fear is never getting married

That's the complete opposite of me. I fear getting trapped in a horrible marriage.

I would be afraid to be trapped in a horrible one as well. I would like a marriage with constant love, support, and happiness.

• I hope to get married some day. I would love a family in the future.

• I'm marry at the moment

• When I was 24 I had some really depressing thoughts about it, like I was just not meeting that special person ever. But the more I aged, I was like "Girl, what are you even thinking? Pssh!" I don't think about it anymore. I mean the word "baby" gives me a nasty taste on my tongue when I think about the idea of having kids.

• When i was young and around your age, i told myself i will never get marry, but if i am, then i will wait until i finish college and get a good career. Surprisingly i was the first one to get married in my family and i never get to finish college. Sad how life doesn't ever really go as planned.

• I want to be married and have a family one day more than I want just about anything else.