Im willing to have sex with POC women and maybe have a POC woman as a side chick but won't marry or have kids with a non-white girl. Whos the same?

• Im the same
    0%(0)18%(3)Vote33%(3)
  • I won't deal with a POC woman
    0%(0)18%(3)Vote33%(3)
  • I take what I can get. I will settle for any race
    100%(8)59%(10)Vote22%(2)
  • Im a POC male and im the same
    0%(0)5%(1)Vote12%(1)
so many ugly opinions from people who should know better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the option you have used to describe people like me who will happily date women outside of his race. I don't see that as settling as I don't see women who aren't Caucasian as inferior to Caucasian women.

There are plenty of beautiful women of others races and I would happily marry a woman who is not white and have children with her. I'd actually like to marry a nice Mexican woman. I love Mexican women, Mexico and Mexican cultures.

• I was thinking the same thing

• It's taco bell you tard.

• I see you know it well.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Why does it matter what the color of their skin is? It's like you're assuming that every person of color's personality is the same when people are in fact different. This sounds more like a sexual fetish than anything to me.

• That is a very nasty question LOL 😂😂😂

• why does the color of someone skin matter... its all bout if her puh on fleek or not..😂😂😂

• Speak American please.

• You are in your thirties, you can't afford to be overly picky.
    Oh yeah and you are a jackass.

• Thirty is the age when men can pick and choose were as you're at the age where you can which will last another seven years for you.

• You'd think if you're gonna say something this ignorant and belligerent, you'd have the balls to go unanon. Do you feel cool talking trash to a high school girl in the comments?

• your to cowardly to say that without being anon

What Guys Said 5

• If I love a woman, I will marry them and have kids no matter what ethnicity/race they are. This is the 21st century.

• Wtf is poc?

• what is POC women

• Im a POC male and im the same

• What the hell does 'POC' even mean?

• People of colour.

• And given how white girls act nowadays, I'd prefer a girl of pretty much any other race to your average Western white girl. That's not settling- that's going for the better option.

• thats just a sexist and racist attitude to have just because you think women shoul be chained up in the kitchen.