What are your opinions abut a 8 years age gap marriage?

I mean age of the boy is 34 and age of the girl is 26. The boy has completed phd and the girl s thinking about doing a phd.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds ideal if you ask me.

thanks for your opinion. But most people are choosing partner with in 2-5 years age gap. Is there any kind of future complexity if they consider physical and mental needs?

Well, of course. You have to expect that your man 8 years older than you will begin to have his sex drive subside a bit and, more than likely, suffer some degree of ED. So, if you are waiting to have kids, that could be an issue. Also, men's sperm is more defective with age as can be women's eggs. Ideally, we are biologically designed to fuck early and fuck often and start making babies when we are still teens.

That said, you will likely be fine, but you do have to think about your lives in about 10 years and the idea of kids and how the work/daycare situation will be. You'd have that with any man of any age of course, but that is something to think about. The fact that your man already has a PhD is good for earning which means that it is conceivable for you to have a PhD and work part time if you wish to both have a career and be a mommy. In theory, he could do it too, but he is more likely in a more secure position because of his age and time in job.

Thank you so much for your explanatory reply. I heard that men's health conditions do not subside as women's health.

Most Helpful Girl

• not my problem or business and they are both old enough

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds good to me, and the education has no influence on my opinion.

ok thanks for sharing this. My parents are also happily married and their age gap is about 10 years. But time is different right? We live in a society where men and women are working together. A 34+ man may need a wife for making a family, babies. But a 26+ women may need to continue her career or education.

I'm 35 and I like women younger than myself. I like their personalities, but I also like that they aren't as financially dependent on me and can get some things for themselves. I am also fine with sharing the responsibilities at home as long as she pitches in an equal amount for family support. (Bills, etc.) Whoever happens to work less does a little more at home. It's fine.

What Girls Said 1

• My parents are 9 years apart and they do just fine.