People who are/were married, did you have sex the night of the wedding?

I think that it's impossible! After a whole day of getting ready (make up, hairdresser, clothing) and dancing etc the bride and her groom would be super exhausted. I would expect that the first thing on their mind once they're in their house/ hotel room is to sleep after a tiring day, specially if the bride is virgin and would need some time and preparation so it won't hurt (the guy needs to take his time) and after a long day they might not be ready to take a lot of time.

If you're not married yet, do you think you'll have sex the day of the wedding?

• I'm married/I've been married and we had sex on the wedding night.
  • I'm married/I've been married and we didn't have sex on the wedding nigt
  • I'm not married yet and I think I'd have sex on the wedding night
  • I'm not married yet and I don't think I'd have sex on the night
  • I'm never getting married/Other/Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm having sex on the wedding night lol. As a virgin male, this is literally the night of my dreams -- the night I have been fantasizing about since puberty. The wedding night to a guy is akin to the wedding day for a woman. Frankly, I would be disappointed if I did not finally get to have sex on the night of the wedding. The moment we burst through that door I'm stripping naked and then doing the same to her. Granted, if she is really as tired and exhausted as you say, I would back off. But I would be greatly disappointed, and possibly take it as a sign of disinterest on the very first night being married.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're anticipating doing it beforehand, then they may take things easy the night of the wedding.

Not drink so much, do more mingling than dancing.

I don't know any virgins who waited until marriage so I can't really properly weigh in. But I do understand where you're coming from with the tired bit.

My sister and her husband were so tired after their wedding they only had the energy to unlace her corset and then they both just passed out.

But they'd also been living together for a year already and fucked on the regular

What Guys Said 29

• No sex on my wedding night isn't going to happen. The only way that is going to be my date is she died on the way to the room

• Well I would want our first time to be special and memorable, so if we're too tired it might be worth it to wait till the next day to have the best possible time. If we've waited that long we can wait one more night so it can be as romantic as possible.

• By the time we got married, we had been living together as hipster and hippie-tete for a couple of years, as most people are doing in California. so no, as I recall, we were too busy arranging the reception that night to have sex!

• I will have sex the day of the wedding... probably before the reception haha.

• I could easily drum up the energy to give a night she won't forget, I've always got energy to spare lol, besides I've been to weddings that were all day things, were we talked, waited, celebrated, ate heavy foods, played basketball and we still had energy to spare. Just get a good night's sleep the night before.

I think it's common for most married couples that haven't had sex yet to either do it on their wedding night, the next day or wait until the honeymoon.

• I've actually put some thought on how the first night would be. I don't think I'd have an issue with having sex the night of the wedding but what if she's not expecting or doesn't want to? Isn't that the tradition? To havebsex the same night the go on a trip to enjoy each other?

• Yes. What was creepy was that after I ejaculated she rolled over, said "now we are legally married", then went to sleep.

Well, for Catholics (for example), a marriage isn't valid unless it's consummated.

• I sleep like 3-4 hours a day
    So it's like I'm never tired
    Plus I have a high sex drive
    But it'll depend on my future wifey if I'll find her 😂
    What would you do?

• I think it would be really disappointing to not have sex on my wedding night 😕

• Don't think its worth it. You gonna be way too exhausted to truly enjoy the experience. Rather do it the next day after having slept in and a good breakfast and then have plenty of free time to spend the rest of the day with each other.

• We did, but it was obligatory, we were both tired, and it was not memorable at all.

Why obligatory?

Is it a religious thing?

Yes and no. I mean it is a rule in most religions that you aren't really married until you do it. But it was more like we just felt like we "had" to. How sad would it be if we didn't do it on our wedding night? So we did, even though neither of us were in the mood.

• Wait... isn't that break between the ceremony and the reception for sex?

• Not married but I'd expect it to happen

• We actually had sex (made love) several times the night of our wedding on our honeymoon... I was a lot younger then. lol

• Depends on the mood n partner mood some people also do for pleasure n relaxation after whole busy day 😊

• Im not married but i will be ready for it when i marry lol but also depends on the partners mood and our energy.

• tired or not tired, im always ready to go.

• What? Dafauq you're saying 😂😂😂 roo7y nami ya Sara 😂😂

• If I ever get married, it will be a small beach wedding. This will be less stressful and you'll have more energy to do other stuff 😉

• I'm married and by midnight with a 6am flight the next day we were both pretty tired. But albeit nothing groundbreaking we still has sex on our wedding night. It wasn't our first time so it was really a big deal. 15mins and we passed out

• It was late and we were tired but yes, a quickie to seal the deal.

• I see the man tired on the bed and a lazy girl. Why? If the women wants a cock they need to fuck a man.

• I am not married. But on my wedding night, we both might be too tired to have sex lol
    Maybe the day after when I have her all to myself 😊

• la yajouz :p :p

• I'm sure most do, it's a celebration!

• Yea I did

• i am asexual, these things mean nothing to me

x_x so why do you want to be super hot like indian models and Henri cavil , and avan jogia, zayn malik, and the indian dood forgot his name

stupid phase that went on too long lol.

also, getting laid is only one of the million advantages to looking good

• I understand what you mean about the day, but I'm sure after a successful wedding, the bride is more than happy to let her hair down and enjoy herself. And what is more beautiful than those two people sharing their love on that day as well.

It's time for the sexing as a certain character would say!

Can u help me out on this question elissa? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2108339-are-some-women-dirtier-with-a-friend-than-a-future-partner-what-do

It's about a great lady friend and marriage etc.

• not married yet and I don't think I'd have sex on the night

What Girls Said 6

• That's what makes it special when your a virgin and so is the other! That is what makes the bond stronger and strengthen's your marriage unlike when you weren't and had more than 2 partners. Many people who had sex before their wedding night often don't find it special and never did. Why? Because they had so much sex already for months and years, their already used to it. Its not as fresh, not as new, not as appealing or appetizing [if you want to call it that], and hardly even matters. This is how it become less active in marriage and do it only when in the mood, or when they want to get something out of their spouse, unless its to just reproduce and have children. That's it. Otherwise it gets so bad they need mutual masturbation, porn and sex toys before they even think about cheating or having an open marriage. Then divorce eventually happens. But its not impossible. In fact if they don't consummate the marriage during the wedding night or honeymoon, it won't be considered a marriage and it can be annulled immediately.

Plus, sex is a marriage and marriage is all about sex. It has never changed. SO if people are not interested in having sex, they shouldn't get married or they'll make their partners really miserable. Sex is like a drug that keeps the marriage alive and vibrant. It's what makes people feel young and it helps them stay youthful as well. But if your with the wrong kind of people before you got married sexually, and you married them regardless if the sex with great or not, they'll drain your life and make you sick to the point it effects everything in your life. From work, to kids, your family, everything. I don't want to get married and is looking to stay by myself for life as I always have. However it is important that newly wed couples share that important part of intimacy, to get to your wife or husband in a sexual manner, or else this union will fade and not last.

• I read a bunch of comments on a facebook article with a bunch of women saying they didn't do it.

Many regretted not going to a hotel the night of the wedding saying afterwards by going to their house, it just felt like normal routine (whereas others wanted that normality after a hectic day!).

But like 90% of comments I saw said they didn't.

I think I will, even if it's quick, I think I'll want to lol But I'm a horn dog for my partner and I never really get sleepy so :P

• We had a whole lot if fun on my wedding night , stayed at a central city hotel in a huge corner room with a large balcony deck , lights on people working in a call centre for a moblie network on the night and possibly others in the towers across from us wouldve seen us in clear view

• My wedding will not be grand, so we'll have enough time and energy to make love :)

• Nah I'd do it no prob for me. It would be relaxing 😜

• we waited until our honeymoon the next day. we were too tired for that, plus it was a verrry long day.