What's your opinion on interracial marriage?

I don't have a problem with it, I think it's nice. I don't know why so many people have a problem with it, it's not like anyone is telling people who to marry. Humans have been having interracial marriage for many years, it's nothing new. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with interracial marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with it. Don't know why people obsess over it and go all ape when it happens. Something about protecting their race. Meh who cares. Ain't nobody the dating/marrying police. Do as you please. Marry who you want date who you want friken date your car if you want. Whatever makes you happy. Wave hello to the haters please! To piss em off.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I don't see what's wrong with marriage between two humans who differ primarily by melanin-levels of their skin. I'd have a much harder time living with people of my own race who vary greatly in respect to religion/culture than with my (Asian) boyfriend.

• Im African on my fathers side and Native American on my mothers, and my boyfriend is white. He got promise rings for he and I 😊 I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Its crazy that people actually limit love by putting boundaries on what pigment a person should be for them to be their life partner.

• Real talk: I truly believe that if it was more prevalent it could be the answer to racism. Why? Because the more we mix in the more we will stop putting each race in its own little box. The more people will stop trying to put ourselves in a neat box. Latino people have practically achieved this level of intermixing and that's why you don't have the racial tensions like there is in the U. S. There may still be prejudices, because that still exists in Latin America, but overall it's not something that is at the forefront of people's mind so they are free to focus on more important things. It helps society move along in a way.

It's not for everyone. But statistics show it is growing more and more in the states. Been seeing lots of white grandparents taking care of their beautiful black and white grandchildren and you can tell they love them all the same.

• I don't have an issue with any 2 consenting adults getting married.

• Not sure why anyone has a problem with it. I would love my boyfriend just the same regardless of race, and beat the shit out of anyone who gives him a problem

• i think it's great. my family have interracial marriage itself.
    I'm a Malay, my grandmother of my father side is a Chinese-Thai, while my granfather of my mum's side is a Pakistan, and also my cousin is married to an Arab
    and it's fun to see the different culture in the family, and it make us more open minded to others too to be honest, as we have some part of them in put blood

• I do not care

• That is their business...

• I don't see it as an issue. But guess what, many MRAs and MGTOWs see it as wrong because of "miscegation". They consider it "white genocide".

I'm a MGTOW, I never heard such bullshit. Most MGTOW men I know simply reject marriage completely, if not women in some extreme cases... I reject the concept of marriage (man to woman) as women get 100% of the benefits, men get fucked over (in divorce).

That said, interracial has nothing to do with it. I love interracial porn, I've been with black women, Asian women, and a few mutts where it was up for grabs... not sure where you got this info. lol "white genocide" makes no sense since we all came from black people.

so you claim... a burden you refuse to satisfy and could have easily given the effort you've now spent on avoiding that burden...

• Nothing wrong with it

• I don't think that there is anything wrong with it 😊

• They're interracial and different races. God for them. My parents are interracial. Whatever. Who cared? Like no one

• it's alright

• I have no problem with it as well. It's just a skin color...

• I'm all for it! I ain't marrying a Persian

• Love is love.

• The same as gay marriage: As long as it makes you happy, have at it!! The heart wants what it wants.

• Dont have a problem with it

What Guys Said 16

• We are all the same under the skin. If we were not all the same then we could not sire offspring. That is why we do not integrate with monkeys for example. So the bottom line is, it's normal whether other humans want to accept it or not.

Just my opinion

• Do people still have a huge problem with it nowadays? I think in polls it's mostly the older generations.

• Nothing wrong with it, and oddly enough i have a tendency to go after girls from other countries to my own.

• the same as on every other marriage. why would the race make a difference? two people love each other and wanna take it a step further by marrying each other, that's the only thing that matters

• Just two people in love at the bottom of it all.

• I literally couldn't care less.

Why do some people care? Because they're scared little weenies.

• Years? Try thousands of years.

Yes, there is evidence of interracial marriage in various cultures.

• Dont have a problem with it either bit that doesn't mean im gonna do it.

• finding love is hard enough as it is without having to worry about race. if two people can make eachother happy more power to them.

• It would be better to marry with your own race, as it looks more natural and more integrated, But again there can't be any force upon it. People can marry who they want, no one can force them.

In America, or the Americas I should say, most people are mixed with all sorts of things. Some people may look simply black, or white, but through hundreds of years it's not uncommon to find out that someone could be 60% Native American, or 12% black, etc.

Woah, just learned something new there. I had no idea Aryan was meant to describe Iranians. Here we associate it with Nazi ideology. That's so crazy! I can see your picture too you guys look different but you may both be from the same place. I've been mistaken for northern Indian or Pakistani plenty times but I am no where near that lol.

@OjosOscuros2 Wow, we learn it in our history books, I mean about Aryans. Well I'm the right one. Many Iranians have called me a white, but I just have a lighter skin. When I compare myself to the whites in Europe, i don't really look like them. The strange thing is that the one standing near me is my cousin. We are completely two different things. I have three friends. One of them looks like the Africans. Another one, he's completely like Asians, I don't know he's just like Japanese. Another one looks completely like the Germans. I mean his white. Well we are really different from each other.

• Acceptable

• I think people should marry people of the same race and ethnicity
    It is a way of honoring your genetic and cultural heritage
    I plan on marrying an Indian girl for this reason.

This does not mean however that I have a problem with it.
    If a man and a woman truly love and care about each other they should marry

• Not for me, but I'd never tell someone not to do it.

• Why the heck not? Nothing wrong with it

• Lol @ comment of- white genocide.
    😂

I know, it's funny how some people still think there is some kind of conspiracy against a race.

• nothing wrong with it, but, in my mind id be thinking, if they have the same personality as the same race, why wouldn't they go for them, instead? im not racist, i fully support interracial and even gay marriages, but, at the same time, id just be wondering, if the same raced person has the same personality as the interracial one, then why not choose that one?

No one has the same personality silly

yes, but if they did

If people of similar race had the same personality then wouldn't there be less single people? The fact is everyone is different. A person's race is often what shapes their personality. Not always, but most of the time.