I don't mean plan as in extreme detail, but do mean sometimes dream about their future weddings? or is that just a thing girls do?
- yes29% (8)24% (13)25% (21)Vote
- no71% (20)76% (42)75% (62)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I'm a mobile DJ, and as such I've been involved in the planning and execution of a lot of weddings. In my experience, about 90% of the time, the bride and/or the bride's close friend (s) are the ones planning the wedding. Of the remaining 10%, about half (5%) have the groom being somewhat involved, and the other half have the groom being heavily involved/making most of the decisions.
So, yes, there ARE a few guys who get heavily involved, but they're definitely the exception to the rule.0
Most Helpful Girl
i guess some do and others don't2