Texas Marriage Laws and Transgender?

So...
I'm just curious how this will play out.
my sister is about to get married but I don't think her or her fiance have a marriage license and well...
She recently was accepted to start taking testostorone or some shit to be a guy, and ya know.
Cuddos to her/him, she has tried for years, but I'm seriously worried that here in Texas the courts might refuse them rights to marry or some shit.
I'm scared to ask her and freak her out if she hasn't thought about it, so I'm asking here...
I mean. They were engaged before the treatment starts and I'm thinking if Texas is a state that does not believe in transitions and stuff They should accept it as "one man one woman" but I know that our government fucked over and banned gay marriage right after it was legalized...
So its really a loss to me and nothing on the internet is really helping me out.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yesterday to show how much I love my teenage fiancee I didn't have sex with her because we are getting married and she being a good Christian girl wants to wait, so instead I spun her around lifted up her sundress pulled down her cotton panties and jerked off until I came all over her sweet little butt cheeks. She was a little bit shocked and suprised by what I did especially as my warm cum was dripping off her and having never seen a penis before or had done anything sexual ever but was very flattered at my level of attraction to her and knows how much i love her because of how im willing to wait and as soon as she becomes of legal age to marry and already having written consent from her folks we will be able to have full intercourse by the laws of god and of man.

• Even if they don't believe in transgender, they can't do anything to stop it. Both heterosexual (obviously) and homosexual marriages are legal in the entire country. That has been in effect for about a year and half now.

Oh thats good. I was hoping that lol.
      I just don't wanna see my sis cry or in pain or have her dreams ripped away fromher again after working so hard toget her back.