Guys how far are you willing to go in a relationship if you know your girl really cares for you and wants you to be in her life. How far are you willing to go with her if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you? Would it all be a game to you or will you actually go all the way with her and give your heart totally to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• The key ingredient to this question is how do he feel and what do he want. Because one person is ready to comitt it also imperative that the other side feel the same way. The part where you speak of giving your heart totally is uncharted grounds for young men unless they ready to say I do or I really love you. I always suggest a relaxed and no pressure conversation on this matter. The key to a committed relationship is communications and always make the relationship a win -win and you find guys will open up more when they know you will not analyze their answers or questions to tangle them up..lol.. Unless you ask a guy his feelings it is rare he is going to volunteer to tell you. When guys know that there are no wrong or right answer you will get more than you bargained for in dialogue.

What Guys Said 3

• it really depends,

if we both LOVE, not like, LOVE each other, then she's gonna be the mother of my three kids!

• I think if I would know for sure this is going to be the best Relationship in my life and she is going to back me up on all what I do I would remain with her for the rest of my life :)

• If I felt for her, then I would probably stick with her and propose somewhere down the line. Isn't that what most relationships are for after all ?...finding the right mate ?

What Girls Said 0