I feel like this is more common in other areas in the world which is why I specified North America. I was just wondering ideally, if you could be in an open marriage, would you want that?
by open marriage I mean able to see other people with/without the spouse present. If you're in one currently, can you say what your limits are, if any?
- I'm from North America but I wouldn't want an open marriage62% (233)53% (224)57% (457)Vote
- I'm from North America and I would want an open marriage6% (21)13% (57)10% (78)Vote
- I'm not from North America but I wouldn't want an open marriage26% (96)23% (97)24% (193)Vote
- I'm not from North America and I would want an open marriage5% (18)7% (30)6% (48)Vote
- I'm already in an open marriage1% (7)4% (15)3% (22)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Humanity improved it self for millions of years till 1990.
After 1990 we fucked up humanity and its morals.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm kinda sorta in an open marriage. I'm bisexual and my husband is straight. So he is not seeking anyone else but me, where as I have a Husband (him) and a girlfriend. He doesn't mind at all, and he's actually the one that told me I could have one because he knows he cannot satisfy me sexually all the way 😊7
- Show AllShow Less