Arranged marriage or love marriage?

What would u like to have arranged marriage or love marriage and which marriage last for long.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer love marriage.
    If I leave my parents to pick my husband for me, I probably wouldn't like their choice...😏

Most Helpful Guy

• well.. my feelings whispers to me love marriage but my logic is telling me arranged marriage. Probably ill try to do both other-wise only love or arranged marriage isn't sufficient for me.

What Girls Said 6

• Love. Love as there has never been in a play.

• love marriage

• Love marriage..

• Love. Duh.

• I would prefer love.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty sure the only people who want an arranged marriage are the ones who feel like they can't get a love marriage. This is not meant as an insult, these people exist and have wants and needs too and they're probably the reason many people in arranged marriages are still happy.

• No marriage, preferably, but love is the preferable one. Obviously.

• It makes zero difference in the outcome of said marriage. A few studies have been shown that neither method of marriage is anymore likely to succeed than the other.