Proposal?

girls, say you like a guy a lot, maybe even love him. He proposes to you out of nowhere, would you say yes, and what would be your first emotion ?

we're talking, been dating for 7ish months and you both like each other
There's just something in the back of my head saying" do it, come on this is your chance!" over and over again lol

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I would be shock and speechless. Whether I would be happy or not would depend on how I feel about him. For me, it depends on how long we have been dating, I would like to be with a guy for at least a year before I would consider getting engage to him. I don't want to be engage to someone that I have only been dating for like 4 months. It would catch me off guard if he never mentioned anything to me about him seeing me in his future.

• Have you both said I love you yet?

• Yes many times

• Aww that's sweet! Well, if you feel that its right and if ur heart and mind says the same thing then you should go ahead and propose. Good luck-she's def. gonna say yes!

What Girls Said 6

• If I was that girl and I was in love with you, and you out of the blue, asked me to marry you...wow...! I'd feel like I own the whole world and everything in it! I'd shake like a leaf and stutter and feel dizzy, and count the seconds till you'd kiss me. Go for it. If she really feels like she is your big love.

• im sorry, after I said YES the first time, I have to say NO this time. I've been fooled once. NEVER AGAIN. he gotta give me time if he can wait. if not, too bad. I might like him now but I want to know more of him before I get fooled again... :)

• if it is perfect than it is worth waiting for. Did you propose yet?

• how old are you?

• 24, she's 22

• I jut know I would not say yes to a guy unless we were dating a year. Consequences will likely arie if you do not wait...

Wait it out... if at a year you guys are still good than I would pop the question. Trust me on this one.

• If you can honestly look yourself in the mirror and say " I am happy with sleeping with this one woman for the remainder of my life" than do it :P

• Are you saying I like this guy but I am not dating him?

How long have we known each other?

• Say you dated him for about 7 months, and like him alot

• i would probably cry and say yes. or faint lol

but if I don't love him, only like him, I would be engaged to him but not make any plans for marriage that's a huge step. 7 months is pretty short. I don't think I'd want to get married/engaged until at least a year

What Guys Said 0