How to propose a to girl who is already in a relationship?

hey...there is a girl in my class...i like her a lot...even she likes me but the thing is she is in a relationship...now the person she is engaged too just graduated...now the thing is I can't think anything else except her...and she takes me like a friend I guess...now should I propose her...and if so how do I do that.! or should I wait for her to forget her boyfriend a bit and then...make my move...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, I will tell you something. If she likes you as a friend (Best friend) then you have a bright chance of getting her into her life (If she hates her BF a little at times). Be bold and ready to face a breakup in friendship once you propose - Be a man simply.
    Wait for a calm peaceful romantic lengthy day or scene and just tell her I have a great crush on you and I just don't want to hide it like a girl and propose her. Make sure not to stress her and compel her.
    Just express the love and let her THINK. I am telling you that you had planted an excellent seed in her heart. I guarantee you that she will never forget that moment and she will think about you and your proposal and things may come true if her BF makes her uncomfortable before marriage. Girls just need a comfortable warm gentlemen in their life.

All I am telling you is BE A MAN and EXPRESS YOUR LOVE IN A GENTLE WAY and DO NOT STRESS HER. Just make her feel comfortable around you and avoid this topic after you propose.

LOL !! This actually worked for me :) :) :p :p

Allllll the Bestttttttttt !!!

What Girls Said 1

• Her fiance graduating has nothing to do with it. And proposing to someone who only thinks of you as a friend is seriously asking for heartbreak. The best thing you can do is move on, don't go out of your way to see her, it will only make it worse.

• Not engaged as in engaed........she is in a relationship with him........

• Then why did you say engaged? And what exactly did you plan on proposing?

What Guys Said 5

• hey

if she sees you like a freind and she's engaged to her current boyfreind then your just kidding yourself... I'm sorry but you really don't escape the freind zone unless the girl already has interest in you. and by what youve described she would rather stick with her boyfreind,

My advice is to use her to help find you single girls... chasing after this one will only leave you hurt and her creeped out..

save yourself the pain in the long run... you will get over her in time trust me

Chris

• Mate your ego is trying to rationalise becouse you don't want to let go, you keep thinking that she will be with you if you can just say/do the right thing.. it doesn't work that way she already sees you as a freind/brother, she isn't going to leave him for you.. she may leave him for someone else but it will never be you, that's nothing against you but that IS how it works.. trust me find someone else

• Lets say she does become single, you may think you now have a shot, but your far more likley to see her get off with another guy right in front of you.. and TRUST me you don't want to see that. but if you hold onto her that's what your setting yourself up for... woman throw the words "I like you" a lot but its not the words its the actions, she's treats and acts like a freind to you. be smart and protect yourself, and yes that can mean leaving the freindship behind (it did for me)

• Two words: don't bother.

• Two words: don't bother.

• mate, you don't wanna propose to her at all! she's already engaged! hard as it is, you gotta move on and find someone else

• Can I have some of the weed your smokin?

• HEY there i like a girl and she also likes me but she is in a relationship already...
    Now what to do