Guys, do you see yourself getting married someday?

• Yes
    53% (54)
  • No
    47% (48)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely want to find the one and get married, hopefully within the next 5 years. Finding her I think will be the hardest part though.

What Guys Said 44

• I want my girl.

• No, never. Marriage is a concept that is totally unappealing to me and it's just nonsense.

Of course it's my view.

• I really don't ever see myself ever married to anyone. I have never felt that it is necessary nor something I really would want to do. Been single long enough that I don't feel it would even matter at all anymore.

• Nope I've been single and rejected ever since I was born by almost half of the girls in highschool, and I've been rejected by almost half of the girls in college.

So probably I won't get married, since I feel I'm going to be rejected by everyone.

• I'd get married tomorrow if it was the right girl.

Though I think she would probably object to getting eloped.

• I'm very happy with my marriage.
    I don't know if I'd marry another woman: I love the woman, not the marriage.

• I would like to, but i'm in not in a favorable position right now to do so. So not for now.

• Yes...

• Definitely want to, if 'the one' ever comes along. Hard to see where she's actually going to come from at the moment but I live in hope.

• Surely i want to.

• Not really but if i get the girl i want then i may consider it

• Not until I know my resources are 100% protected, am free from any alimony or child support I might have to pay in the future and that feminism ceased to exist.

You're not free from any of the misandry government is designing for women! It's pathetic to commit to a worthless woman nowadays. All women are hoes!

Money doesn't attract whores if they don't approach first! Hell, I might be bitter as hell but they deserve it for 56 years of utter misandry! If a woman wants to be masculine, there she has it! If you don't approach any of those whores, they will start to envy you but who the fuck cares anyways! Their emotions don't matter to us MGHOWs anymore!

I'm 21 by the way, not 23.

• I would like to but at this rate I doubt I ever will lol

• Don't think it's happening for me. I'm uh, kinda neurotic.

• i'd like to.

• Yup!

• Yes but no kids

• one of my life goals. getting married

• I can't predict the future. Perhaps someday.

• do i see myself dead in a horrible way : maybe
    do i see myself in prison : most likely
    do i see myself married : hell no

• I would love to but I can't even get a girlfriend and i doubt i ever will. I have been rejected enough times that I have given up on ever having a relationship.

• how my state of affairs is at the moment i think not.

• Nooooot really. 1. I am in legal and did not skipbfamily law class. 2. I have issues.

• Definitely

• No, women despise me, I doubt I'll ever manage a relationship even.

• I'd like to get married, but I don't think I want kids.

• I'd like to be married now, but I've yet to find a (compatible) girl worth marrying.

• Yes a relationship is not easy. It is better to be in a house than apartment when a relationship is build up

• I'd like to, but it's never going to happen

• I would actually hope to get married during my last year of high school.

• More from Guys
    14